TOTAL CLEAROUT

Just now, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF OUR PLAYERS ARE NO UP FOR IT ,N NEED REPLACED . SICKENING WATCHING THIS 

Aye, the sorting out of the squad is not going to be easy.

3 minutes ago, bob1873 said:

And will take a vast sum of cash where is that coming from?

Don't think there will be cash to end their contract early.   Hopefully any clubs can take some players away from Rangers for a smaller fee.   I'd take that cash than spending weekly wages on players right now.  Just like that £8m offer for Morelos, but very stupid to reject that.....

1 minute ago, BigBearButt said:

Make sure mccrorie is one of the first. Embarrassing the wank fest over the Young lad. Horrendous footballer

Wrong position.   He was the beast in the midfield, but where has he gone after his last injury.....

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

No exceptions

They all played in the last 2 humpings 

No doubts Tav will escape the cul as he always does .And be back playing in big game losses next season 

No exceptions 

Every one of them should be punted 

As always.

No doubt get voted player of the year tonight or something too.

McCrorie is never a center half we are ruining the kid having him at the back with zero talent around him.

That was Dorrans big chance for me too. I've been patient and willing to give him chances because of his reputation but he's not got it either. He's another to add to the list of people that should be out the door.

I think there's 3, maybe 4 players I'd keep out of 33 or something. That's ridiculous. And a couple of them are on thin ice too after recent displays.

You'd like to get rid of them all, but that's not going to be possible.

The poor sod of a manager that comes in is going to have to decide which ones are the most likely that he can get something more out of. Good luck with that.