I’ll throw this in the mix, this is under kings control

20 hours ago, K.A.I said:

King, Robertson, Mini and the rest of them - I've said for long enough that if we were to give a bunch of fenians free reign at our club and let them run us into the ground gradually by not making it too obvious from the start and blowing their cover then this would be their plan carried out to a tea.

You might go so far as to say ‘they’re ahead of the curve’.....

13 hours ago, WWTC said:

He’s one of us and I’m sure when he hears the score he’ll be hurting just the same. 

You seriously believe the "glib and shameless liar", king, is a Rangers man?

I know a good psychiatrist who could help you with this delusion.

1 hour ago, SIRB_72 said:

Another reason why we need an experienced manager who can set up a defence and although investment is needed everywhere it is especially needed in defence. Mark Allen should be finiding us two quality centre halfs. Build from the back!

i would be quite happy with a new manager who used all his budget on a quality GK and 3 or 4 cbs who would be automatic first picks and some full backs.  we are/were top scorers in the league its our woeful defence that has let us down a lot, not just this season but the last 4 or 5

What season has been more embarrassing for the club? 

The season in the Championship with McCoist etc under Ashley and Lambias? 

Or this season under Caixinha/Murty, with the results against Progres, the semi final, yesterday, McInnes fiasco? 

7 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

i would be quite happy with a new manager who used all his budget on a quality GK and 3 or 4 cbs who would be automatic first picks and some full backs.  we are/were top scorers in the league its our woeful defence that has let us down a lot, not just this season but the last 4 or 5

Exactly, it's not rocket science! We have the equal 5th worse defence in the league and the 2nd best attack in the league (were 1st before yesterday).

It's all about spotting out weaknesses and improving on them and the defence is number 1 on that followed not far behind by the midfield. Though I do believe once we get McCrorie playing in their regularly along with Arfield that will improve.

McGregor, for me, is an upgrade on Foderingham. I also think we need a full back in the mould of Papac who isn't as attacking as the other full back just for balance. Along with two good level centre halfs that will cost 2/3 million. 

5 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Exactly, it's not rocket science! We have the equal 5th worse defence in the league and the 2nd best attack in the league (were 1st before yesterday).

It's all about spotting out weaknesses and improving on them and the defence is number 1 on that followed not far behind by the midfield. Though I do believe once we get McCrorie playing in their regularly along with Arfield that will improve.

McGregor, for me, is an upgrade on Foderingham. I also think we need a full back in the mould of Papac who isn't as attacking as the other full back just for balance. Along with two good level centre halfs that will cost 2/3 million. 

precisely, we have been crying out for a solid defence for years now and from warburton, pedro and murty twice not once have we really signed anyone that i would class as no nonsense CBS.  i thought alves might have been one to make a dif but we all know how well thats worked out 

57 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

You seriously believe the "glib and shameless liar", king, is a Rangers man?

I know a good psychiatrist who could help you with this delusion.

Aye thats right, I really believe he’s one of us, thats why i said “when he hears the score” ffs :duh:

15 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

It's 30 conceded. Which puts them 1 short of equalling the goals against Smith's teams of the 90s.

Just read out of all the SPL teams that they have played since rodgers came that the worst goal difference is against us 24 with the sheep 2nd followed by everyone else. Hibs are the best although only 1 season.

Embarassing

Article is in record but cant be arsed linking it

3 hours ago, WWTC said:

Aye thats right, I really believe he’s one of us, thats why i said “when he hears the score” ffs :duh:

Sarcasm doesn't doesn't work in print unless you make it clear It's sarcasm and you have to admit there are plenty of posters on here who still believe the king hype.

2 hours ago, gj923 said:

Just read out of all the SPL teams that they have played since rodgers came that the worst goal difference is against us 24 with the sheep 2nd followed by everyone else. Hibs are the best although only 1 season.

Embarassing

Article is in record but cant be arsed linking it

The embarrassment is we have become the easy game for them.

The other's in the league are giving them more difficult games then we are managing just now. They are doing this having spent less than we have.

Too many in this team are terrified of them and need to be sent packing.

2 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

Sarcasm doesn't doesn't work in print unless you make it clear It's sarcasm and you have to admit there are plenty of posters on here who still believe the king hype.

Do you know many Rangers fans who had to be informed of the score yesterday? Other than those who left or simply switched off.