No comment

The sound of dignified silence.   

Silence speaking says a lot perhaps.   Or nothing at all as those who should speak find that suitable words can't be found, nor a suitable person to speak them.    

But eventually someone from the Club will speak.  They have to don't they?   

It's just that they'll wait for the heat and noise of the reaction of the Support to quieten down and then out of some hole in the ground up will pop a head and a microphone and a voice will speak.   Meek but insincere apologies swiftly followed by a 'we've still got a lot to play for and it'll be much better next season'.    

And off we'll all trot to renew the ST's because surely it must improve next season.  Surely?

If we are appointing gerrard and his team and giving them major investment they need to announce it asap. Maybe they are not saying anything to see if they can announce that as the next thing to take away from the disgrace today? Who knows but someone needs to say something soon 

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Why is nobody talking from the club? Where’s the manager? Where’s the captain who was on the park today?

shitebag fucking bastards 

The silence defines the manager and captain and why they should be nowhere near the club. Disgrace to a man.

Some bastard in a shirt tie and blazer just come out and say today's performance was not acceptable the whole team/club are sorry, there will be no further comment on today's on Feild shitebag showing and announce a press conference for tomorrow at the front door of ibrox where a significant announcement will be made in regards to moving forward with management and investment. Not asking much here 

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

Hopefully that means a statement will be coming from the club later on today.

Regardless, it is totally disrespectful of the traditions of this great club and it's fans. Even a short statement showing humility and intent, without dwelling on the game itself ,would have sufficed.

As a poster mentioned above even our tradition and class are slowly being destroyed by our current board. 

This is the only reason I’m coming on is to check if a statement has been released......something has to give

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Why is nobody talking from the club? Where’s the manager? Where’s the captain who was on the park today?

shitebag fucking bastards 

We don't have a manager but Murty will still be on his needs respecting Brendan. Our headless chicken of a captain probably set off for the press room but like every game he has played for us he has been posted missing. Both are disrespecting their positions. Imposters!

I think the board were terrified of what he was going to say.

He either makes a total arse out himself again or he airs his grievances with the board. 

There better be some kind of statement being released today. Hopefully that murty have been relieved of duty. He simply can't go into these final 3 games. 

If Gerrard is the manager and there is major investment. Get it announced right away as well. 

48 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If it is to be Gerrard, then announce him tonight.

Take the attention from them and their 7 in a row party.

Leak out info all week..

I reckon gerrards in the house having 2nd 3rd and 4th thoughts of taking over this shower of shite tbh mate

4 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

I reckon gerrards in the house having 2nd 3rd and 4th thoughts of taking over this shower of shite tbh mate

I don’t know how he can even consider it. We are not getting near them anytime soon.

We AGAIN have to somehow get rid of this shite off the wage bill before starting to rebuild. 

We are a shambles from top to bottom. 

7 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

There's 2 ways Gerrard is looking at this.

He's either thinking thanks but no thanks. 

Or he's looking at the challange and thinking I can do much better and get this team back on top. 

2 hours ago, onefootwillie said:

Sums them up totally. Nobody with even enough bottle to face the media. So how can we expect them to have enough bottle to win a game with pressure on. 

Spot on mate team and management are all bottle merchants not a winner among them.

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

There's 2 ways Gerrard is looking at this.

He's either thinking thanks but no thanks. 

Or he's looking at the challange and thinking I can do much better and get this team back on top. 

Think its no.1 tbh. 

For me, gerrard will equal the farce at the tarriers that was john barnes. We are replicating the farce that was celtic during the 1990s at the moment 

2 hours ago, TMB said:

Murty said if he wins the remaining 4 games he should get the job.  That's come back to bite him instantly.  First question he'll get is not he's failed to meet that target should he walk away.  No wonder he's in hiding.  Utter shitebag.

Wish some cunt would throw him under a bus.

I agree they should come out and apologise. Thing is.....personally.... I 'm tired of the generic shitty, rinse & repeat cliches that they always come out with, so have very little interest in what they have to say. Hopefully it's a sign that he's (Murty) gone...chucked it....and taken the players too. 

Probably busy getting themselves ready for the award ceremony tonight.

The club must apologise, announce that Murty is no longer manager and is no longer an employee at our club in any capacity, and announce how exactly they intend to fix this shit show. Who will be the new manager and how much backing he will get.

Oh and that every single Rangers fan who turned up today will have their money refunded. That's the very fucking least they deserve.

I get the no comment thing immediately after the game. But its now over 5 hours since the final whistle. Does no one at the club have enough respect for the very people who prop the club up by buying season tickets and merchandise to come out and acknowledge that debacle today.

We supposedly have Rangers fans in the boardroom and in the team, but predictably we will have a hashed out statement from Traynor full of gusto and shite.

So sick of these pretenders running the club. Ahead of the curve my arse, we are in an ever decreasing circle to being a mid table team with this lot running us.