No comment

21 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Why is nobody talking from the club? Where’s the manager? Where’s the captain who was on the park today?

shitebag fucking bastards 

Captain?

What f...... Captain?

Imagine Greig, Souness, Gough, Ferguson etc accepting that shit?

No neither can I.

Boots up arses would have been the order of the day.

1 minute ago, Jasper Blues said:

Captain?

What f...... Captain?

Imagine Greig, Souness, Gough, Ferguson etc accepting that shit?

No neither can I.

Boots up arses would have been the order of the day.

But if anyone tries it today they get a suspension.

It's clear Miller and Wallace tried this and the coward in charge ran to the board in tears.

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

But if anyone tries it today they get a suspension.

It's clear Miller and Wallace tried this and the coward in charge ran to the board in tears.

You're probably right.

The "man" thing that Souness mentions starts at the top and works its way down.

Maybe, just maybe, LW and KM were angry because of the lack of balls and said so.

The players better hope that Gerrard doesnt get the job (with Souness as his side-kick) or they will find out what balls look like!

13 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's a complete joke that not one statement has been issued after that disaster yesterday.

Cowards want to bury there heads in the sand and hope it all goes away.

If murty was banned from talking there should be a statement from the board.

O' how we love a Statement on here eh.

They can ram all their statements up their arses. Talk is fucking cheap.

13 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

O' how we love a Statement on here eh.

They can ram all their statements up their arses. Talk is fucking cheap.

End of the day mate I want to see something from them.

The fact they went to the POTY awards and not 1 word has been said regarding our performance is a joke

35 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Its not really a statement I am after - because its too late now - its the fact they went slinking to the PotY awards with not a word about the match or their performance or anything. The last thing I want is actually a statement from our board. Jesus, everyone that comes out is worse than the last

I want a statement. 

A statement that Murty has left/resigned/sacked whatever, couldn't care less. Something that isn't the status quo that we're no doubt going to get. 

Where the fuck is the following:

• A statement apologizing for the absolute embarrassment of a show that was yesterday.
  • A statement informing us that Murty has been sacked, with no return to the youth set-up.
  • A statement informing us of who the new manager is.
  • A statement informing us that Stewart Robinson has been sacked.

I'm fucking fuming that the POTY awards were not cancelled last night and that there has been complete radio silence from the club.

We are an absolute fucking shambles!:anger::anger: 

Nothing short of heads on a pike will satisfy me this week, both of the above mentioned should be gone by the end of the week at the absolute minimum!:angry:

10 minutes ago, TheHammer_WATP said:

Where the fuck is the following:

• A statement apologizing for the absolute embarrassment of a show that was yesterday.
  • A statement informing us that Murty has been sacked, with no return to the youth set-up.
  • A statement informing us of who the new manager is.
  • A statement informing us that Stewart Robinson has been sacked.

I'm fucking fuming that the POTY awards were not cancelled last night and that there has been complete radio silence from the club.

We are an absolute fucking shambles!:anger::anger: 

Nothing short of heads on a pike will satisfy me this week, both of the above mentioned should be gone by the end of the week at the absolute minimum!:angry:

Fuck me poor Stewart Robinson will be shitin his sel? 

Stewart Robertson should be the cunt worried 

get what you mean though 

The only possible excuse for nobody talking or having the balls to appear is that they are still physically beating each other until only a strong Rangers team is left standing that will die for the club and their teammates. 

No doubt though in time we will hear something like it was out of respect for celtic as champions or some boak inducing nonsense :megaanguish:

38 minutes ago, tom1780 said:

dont even know what to write any more deleted so many things I started to write in here  scunnered 

Just say what your feeling mate and what is on your mind. It's an open forum and that's how it works. I can be more honest on here than I can anywhere else because it's from the heart.

"We are very sorry to all the fans for the performance on Sunday, the standard of our display is not what is expected at our great club.

The boys are in training now and we are reviewing the situation to make sure this never happens again.

Our fans were fantastic and we appreciate their continued support"

Copy and paste that yah cunts 'cause you're going to come out with some shit like that anyway.

David Edgar mentioned this on the H&H podcast tonight and said that the media were told by the club that they couldn’t put Murty in front of the camera because he was in no fit state for it. Also said the phrase “duty of care” was mentioned. What a fuckin disgrace.

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

David Edgar mentioned this on the H&H podcast tonight and said that the media were told by the club that they couldn’t put Murty in front of the camera because he was in no fit state for it. Also said the phrase “duty of care” was mentioned. What a fuckin disgrace.

Wow, he is fragile.  Wonder why JN couldn't have been put up then instead?

8 hours ago, Malvern said:

"We are very sorry to all the fans for the performance on Sunday, the standard of our display is not what is expected at our great club.

The boys are in training now and we are reviewing the situation to make sure this never happens again.

Our fans were fantastic and we appreciate their continued support"

Copy and paste that yah cunts 'cause you're going to come out with some concomitant shit like that anyway.

25 minutes ago, Siwel said:

They’re propping up his managerial corpse to shield themselves from the fallout. He was a dead man walking as soon as King made that statement before the cup game.

38 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Sniveling mess of a man.