Mindrot beyond the point of repair?

K.A.I

26 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

That's a minor issue ffs. 

Hardly a minor issue. The two players who actlly know what they’re talking about, call the clueless manager out and he suspends them. These are the guys he should be getting onside, he should have been using their experience.  Instead his ineptitude has alienated them and half the squad. 

3 hours ago, Inigo said:

We haven't had a capable manager for 7 years now. 7 years! We're not giving ourselves a chance here. 

Who knows what an actual, bonafide coach could do with some players. 

When was the last time we had a good striker, you will have to go back more than 7 years!!!.

The real reason we keep getting beat is we sign second rate players and second rate players don't/can't do winning, end of.

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Sorry for the odd title/header, I couldn't think of another way to word it and to make it look different to the usual titles like "shite bags, mentality, get rid of the lot" 

Is it at a point now where we literally have to get rid of them? like we've no choice? even if we take a financial hit and even some of the better performing ones like Candaies, Murphy, McCrorie etc?

Reason I say this is because it's a mental thing that's went too far. They are now conditioned to never beating celtic and losing almost every time we play them - sometimes heavily.

I think that it might be something that will never be reversed, even with the best coaching the world and the best manager in the world coming in. That sort of belief might be impossible to install now because it's simply went too far.

Our best chance is getting rid of literally everyone (easier said than done, I know) and replacing them with fresh players ... even if our budget might not allow us to get someone better/more talented than a Murphy or a Windass or a Candaies, but it would give us a chance with players who aren't scarred mentally and beyond repair now.

The only two players who have tasted victory for us against celtic over 90 minutes is Miller and Wallace who are done, the rest never will. 

Sorry for being crass but it's a bit like an abused dog or animal who's suffered for years, been rescued but it's too late and needs put down for it's own good because mentally they can't do it despite any efforts you put in. 

I hope that rumour that they've all been told they are going is true. If it is true then someone at the club has some balls and the same idea/thought process at this which I think would be welcome.

There is not many on here mate that can beat your passion for our club . No doubts

I kind of wish it was as simple as that though . Getting shot of every last one .......

They look like complete losers . Everyone of them. Even watching Murphy and Dorrans today was a real eye opener.

They never even competed . Collectively 2 Rangers fans never turned up for the last 2 OF games . FUCKING SCANDELOUS

And that is how the scattergun is out for every one of them

3 hours ago, Widget said:

Youre either born with bottle or not.

If youre a coward it cant be taught no matter how physically big you become.

We are weak phsically and mentally plus we have no bottle. Put the 3 in the mix and you have a group of losers.

100%

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Sorry for the odd title/header, I couldn't think of another way to word it and to make it look different to the usual titles like "shite bags, mentality, get rid of the lot" 

Is it at a point now where we literally have to get rid of them? like we've no choice? even if we take a financial hit and even some of the better performing ones like Candaies, Murphy, McCrorie etc?

Reason I say this is because it's a mental thing that's went too far. They are now conditioned to never beating celtic and losing almost every time we play them - sometimes heavily.

I think that it might be something that will never be reversed, even with the best coaching the world and the best manager in the world coming in. That sort of belief might be impossible to install now because it's simply went too far.

Our best chance is getting rid of literally everyone (easier said than done, I know) and replacing them with fresh players ... even if our budget might not allow us to get someone better/more talented than a Murphy or a Windass or a Candaies, but it would give us a chance with players who aren't scarred mentally and beyond repair now.

The only two players who have tasted victory for us against celtic over 90 minutes is Miller and Wallace who are done, the rest never will. 

Sorry for being crass but it's a bit like an abused dog or animal who's suffered for years, been rescued but it's too late and needs put down for it's own good because mentally they can't do it despite any efforts you put in. 

I hope that rumour that they've all been told they are going is true. If it is true then someone at the club has some balls and the same idea/thought process at this which I think would be welcome.

That's actually spot on imo. The 3-2 collapse at Ibrox was the final nail for the utter shitbags wearing our jersey. They are too mentally weak and celtc are in their heads. 

4 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

Proper managerial leadership is needed.   

Not a youth team coach.   A proper football manager with proper experience of grabbing a squad of players by their collective scruff of the neck and turning them into proper professional footballers who do the job they are paid to at Rangers.   

If a properly competent, experienced football manager is not appointed and given enough transfer funds to get far better players in then its more of the same for a while to come.   The Club needs a proper football manager.   The Board has made an utter mess of making proper managerial appointments since they arrived.   I have zero confidence they will get it right next time.  But until a credible, proper and effective football manager arrives shambles will follow shambles.  

'With experience of grabbing their collective scruff of the neck'. A European Cup final springs to mind.

4 hours ago, tannerall said:

The day Fod was intimidated by the cellic fans behind hiim and let them see summed us up as a club who have no backbone. 

We now need a new spine all the way from proven centre forward, proven, midfield, proven defence, proven goalkeeper, proven coach and manager, and most importantly a chairman with balls. 

Thank fuck our fans still have a spine or there be nothing to build on. 

If we "the fans" had a spine we would be well down the road to ousting these fuckers from out our club........but we don't so you , me and anybody else who proclaim to love Rangers will just have to suck it up for the foreseeable.

The dirty illiterate wee fenians at the opposite end had it right with their scabby banner. As gut wrenching as it may be the message about "you deserve nothing " is bang on.

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Yeah. Whilst I think 5 or 6 new players can probably have a positive impact on the better ones, I'd probably clear the decks at this point. Mentally we have absolutely chucked it since the Ibrox game in March. To tell the truth, that's a damning indication of how fucking fragile our squad is. To be unable to recover from it is pathetic.

23 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

The mentality you're speaking of actually extends to the fans now. 

I find myself not becoming annoyed at results like today anymore, just horrendously sad about what we have became. I go into each game against the taigs now expecting defeat and most in our support celebrate draws against them like cup wins now. 

We are Aberdeen

No chance!

I've had my share of munters, but I aint doin sheep!

:ohmy: