The difference in fitness levels,

pcbear

It went even further than fitness today. You look at their squad man for man and they aren't great. Obviously stronger than 90% of Scottish football, but they are coasting. They had so much more space and time on the ball. Physically we are so weak. They didn't even fight for the ball but meekly have possession . The space they had alarmed me most. 

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

That’s why I would fill the team with big 6 foot hard bastards. Just bully the fuck out the cunts. Kipre is an absolute must in the window.

Yeah remember saying that last year and thinking hwfg when we signed Alves :megaanguish: 

Not a dig at you btw, but until we get out of this habit of turning good players into shite and “hard men” into pussies, then it doesn’t matter who we sign.

6 hours ago, esquire8 said:

We've not had a fit squad for ten years. I don't know what the fitness coach does but it looks like fuck all. Last time I seen a Rangers squad fit and proper was under Le Guen, the cunt ended up useless but he knew how to get a squad in shape.

Won the uefa cup semi final in pens with ten men 

We trounce the shite in the league because they bottle it and choke when playing us but that's exactly what we do when we face them.  A big part of the reason Killie, Hibs and the like get decent performances against celtic is they don't bottle it.

6 hours ago, esquire8 said:

We've not had a fit squad for ten years. I don't know what the fitness coach does but it looks like fuck all. Last time I seen a Rangers squad fit and proper was under Le Guen, the cunt ended up useless but he knew how to get a squad in shape.

We were not a fit squad under LeGuen, one of the problems and criticism was the lack of staying power of the team, losing late goals and not being fit enough to close out teams. Blame was split on lack of intensity in training and poor understanding of how much opponents used to raise their game when playing us.

I agree we have not had a properly fit squad for years now.

Well said OP. I said the same thing to mates yesterday.

They looked fitter, stronger, faster, hungrier, could read the game better and actually had some ability. Our levels have been disgusting lately.

Our fitness levels the past few games against the scum have been shocking! Murty's as soft as shite! I'm longing for a Jock Wallace type at the helm who would have our pansies running up and down Gullane Sand Dunes until they barfed. That'll sort them out. Separate the wheat from the chaff.

21 hours ago, K.A.I said:

That Flannigan cunt is another that needs rooted out along with the rest. Got the job because he was David Weir's pal.

So many people in so many positions at our club that aren't fit for purpose. I hope it doesn't happen but it's almost like we need another administration to clear literally everyone out and start again.

With our luck the shitebags would ALL TUPE over as no other fucker wants them.

On the (very) rare occassion one of our players got to a loose ball first they would just get eased off it with minimal effort from their players, or miscontrol it, pass it straight to one of them or out for a throw-in. We can't even make a simple 5 yard pass to a team mate.......brutal to watch :megaanguish:.

I’d say the mentality side of the squad is arguably a bigger problem than the powderpuff physicality.

How the fuck we went from cunts cheering in a dressing room because of a draw and a genuine belief about the place to 2 massive arse tannings and cunts looking like they’ve never seen a football before.

I just want this season to end.

23 hours ago, Marky. said:

Clueless management, worn out tactics that don’t work against Hibs or Kilmarnock, never mind celtic, and a team that is thrown out there and told to follow these orders til they shite themselves on the park.

The definition of insanity: Doing the exact same thing over and over again and expecting different results. 

If Plan A doesn’t work .........fuck off ya useless cunts.

On 29/04/2018 at 17:21, B1872 said:

That’s why I would fill the team with big 6 foot hard bastards. Just bully the fuck out the cunts. Kipre is an absolute must in the window.

Do what o'neil did with them in 2000. Build a team of physical bastards with two or three talents accompanying it. It would be the complete counter to what they have as it did with Advocaat's side. Get physical with them and win the battles first. It would also stop us from conceding stupid goals in other games. 

Yesterday reminded me so much of when we beat them 4-0 at Ibrox in 2000 to basically wrap up the title just the emotions were very different.