Massive investment announcement

rabc10000

There's no fuckin big investment.

Like any other major rumour over the past 5 or 6 years there's the 'I can't reveal my sources' lot that NEVER amounts to anything.

Loada nonsense.

We are on our own with an incompetent board and management. Expect the scum to continue putting 5 past us next season. Anything less will be a bonus as far as the board is concerned.

With regards to the new manager it won't matter who we get unless there is serious investment in the squad.

Aside from effort and heart we got pumped by a team that are just a much higher quality than anything we have to offer. 

Maybe the thing that a Gerrard can do is have the balls/status to be frank and demand the budget he needs.

In reality, unless we do have that serious investment no manager will get us to the level of the Tarriers!

“Renew your season ticket and shut your puss” basically.

The chancers in the boardroom have been around for several years and have attracted zero fucking investment. Zero. Now that the support are at the end of their tether there’s apparently ‘huge investement’ en route. Absolute pish.

We’ll renew in our droves and fund the club as usual, and the blazers in the Blue Room will swan about doing fuck all, again as usual.

”Surrender, no!” says ‘ahead of the curve’ AJ.

:belm:

I would not be surprised if this whole saga is a set up with King, Gerrard and his agents.

Does anybody out there not see what is missing?

There hasn't been 1 single fucking quote direct from Gerrard or King regarding this so called move. 

I'm starting to smell shite.

36 minutes ago, FSM said:

"Sworn to secrecy". You think you'll get Novichoked if you tell anyone? Some people and their wee 'in the know' routines, ffs :lol:

Between here and FF it must be 1 of the most annoying things ever. As u say sworn to secrecy then come on and say I’ve heard this but can’t say then I’m ITK and yous aren’t. It fuckin grinds my nipples so much 

The bottom line

Even if Gerrard is unveiled as our new manager

Even with multi layered announcements of investments

We will still have the same board making the same mistakes and fuck ups at some other point through the next few seasons

There is zero clarity to the people that matter . Our fans

The place is a continuing circus with these people running the show

We are continually lied to and fed bullshit and statements to keep us onside from that fat cunt James traynor

Clearly taking orders from King , Murray or this useless scumbag board