Massive investment announcement

rabc10000

22 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I understand all that, mate.

My point was asking, bar share issue or usual every season shirt sponsor, how could anyone even do that anyway?

Well, as your mythical Chinese example above notes, it might have been in the form of a serious buy-out offer from one of the wealthy US sports fans he supposedly associates with.  King made it clear from day one that he did not have the money (or would not use his money) to back the club at the level required, so the assumption was that he would step aside if a major investor came along.  AJ's return to the Board was explicitly linked to possible US investment, which, logically, would have to take the form of sponsorship, share purchases, or the aforementioned buy out. We get none of that, pay his travel expenses to and from the States, and have him patronise us about the club being 'ahead of the curve' ...

2 minutes ago, Robert68 said:

If it were true would you give it to a guy with zero experience as a manager in a league he only see 3 or 4 games a year.

Do you want to leave your team to go to play under Steve Clark at Rangers?

Do you want to leave your team to go play under Steven Gerrard at Rangers? 

You dont think that might have some influence? Na? 

5 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Do you want to leave your team to go to play under Steve Clark at Rangers?

Do you want to leave your team to go play under Steven Gerrard at Rangers? 

You dont think that might have some influence? Na? 

Yes and Yes...But its Rangers I want to play for not two scum supporters

And my point is simply I`d rather give an experienced Manager my money to..

Can I just say that if we throw £30m at SG and scum fc still fuck us over it will be years before we recover 

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Mind the last time we were getting big investment? 

Then the time before that? 

Then the time before that? 

Oh aye not forgetting the time before that. 

Then the time before that. 

Here BIB ,Ye forgot the time before that :winnings: 

3 minutes ago, Robert68 said:

Yes and Yes...But its Rangers I want to play for not two scum supporters

And my point is simply I`d rather give an experienced Manager my money to..

Can I just say that if we throw £30m at SG and scum fc still fuck us over it will be years before we recover 

But you’re  not a professional football player, you’re a fan. You get my point, that can and will have influence over a players decision.

Mcinnes is an experienced manager, so is Tommy Wright, I know who I’d rather give a decent budget to though.  

Had enough of this "jam tomorrow" stuff which always pops up at renewal time drags out and then comes to nothing.

Not this time. Will be paying game by game until I see a real difference. This board is killing our club and handing them ST cash without any evidence of how they intend to use it, is just enabling them.

If everyone else does renew, as is their right, then at least next season I won't be regretting paying for that pish.

Massive investment :lol:

This the "American investment" wanks have been talking about for two year? 

Fuck all investment. As @cushynumbersays... there will be some cunt in the pipeline willing to put a couple of quid in on a share offer. 

2.5m to go with our 1m invoice discounting facility

Fucking embarrassing. Hell fucking mend Gerrard. Cunt will be on the scrap heap by December.