Massive investment announcement

rabc10000

16 hours ago, PromDeAnglais said:

What a load of fucking bollocks.

We are not getting investment. The only money SG will be getting will be ST money, as per the norm.

This and sadly some people will buy into this bullshit. He is a fucking youth coach, let's just class his appointment as our "ronny dilah years". Our club is fucked from top to bottom and there is no coming back from this until the board and their hired hands go. 

4 minutes ago, TheHammer_WATP said:

There would be a fucking riot if DM took over from King. 

The weasel fuck owes us after all the years of putting next to nothing into the club, he was making money from us, and then selling us down the river to where we are now. 

I don’t know how I’d feel about it. If DM were to put money in or want to take over. 

So, you reckon there would be a riot if David Murray took over, you've called him a 'weasel fuck' then pointed out he made money from us and that 'he sold us down the river' yet you don't know how you'd feel about it if he were to put money in or take over?

I think the answer is staring you in the face :)

11 minutes ago, beararse said:

So, you reckon there would be a riot if David Murray took over, you've called him a 'weasel fuck' then pointed out he made money from us and that 'he sold us down the river' yet you don't know how you'd feel about it if he were to put money in or take over?

I think the answer is staring you in the face :)

The point being that I don’t see the current board taking us anywhere, we’ve arguably went backwards.

DM may feel that he has wrongs to right. 

Alas, I’d still class him as a weasel cunt regardless :angrywillie:

16 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

This and sadly some people will buy into this bullshit. He is a fucking youth coach, let's just class his appointment as our "ronny dilah years". Our club is fucked from top to bottom and there is no coming back from this until the board and their hired hands go. 

celtic won things under Deila. We’re in that much a state I’m actually jealous of the Ronny Deila years. It’s a shite state of affairs Tommy. 

7 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

celtic won things under Deila. We’re in that much a state I’m actually jealous of the Ronny Deila years. It’s a shite state of affairs Tommy. 

Love the trainspotting reference but even that can't put a happy slant on this. We are fucked until the board go.