Felt sorry for Alnwick today

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, GT66 said:

Nope.

If everyone onhere is blaming Foderingham for the same shit, then fair game imo

Our defence is honking

Everey goal they kiddy fiddling fucks have scored have been down to our shitebag defenders. 

I hate our defence, also hate every clueless badtard on here that touted McCrorie as a CB, fucking Mongos. 

Glad his kick out were so bad and mostly ended up out of play.Think he was the only player who had a game plan.He obviously knew the players in front of him were shite as well as gutless so would be no use to pass to.Better option,kick ball as far out of play as possible,run down clock,try and keep score from being cricket proportions.Well done that man.!!!

2 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Really this is pish. Feeling sorry for players? Fuck it they're either in it together or not at all. Shows how fall we are falling when we try to pick out a player who was less culpable than the rest.

Feeling sorry for Alnwick, when its the same shocking defence? 

One game to the other it's either shjte defence or the keeper, it's a joke, man.

Our defence is the problem, 5 goals and cunts still cant see it ffs. 

26 minutes ago, GT66 said:

Nope.

If everyone onhere is blaming Foderingham for the same shit, then fair game imo

The fact that Fod wasn't there on it's own. Will probably have some thinking Fod should be our goalkeeper next season.

Heaven forbid I have to watch the club I love with this muppet in goals for us in another losing season .

Because that's what it would be

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The fact that Fod wasn't there on it's own. Will probably have some thinking Fod should be our goalkeeper next season.

Heaven forbid I have to watch the club I love with this muppet in goals for us in another losing season .

Because that's what it would be

They are both absolute shite, heaven forbid I give the cunt thats just conceded 5 a break because the other ones shite aswell.