Felt sorry for Alnwick today

dummiesoot

2 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Gilks pulled off one the greatest individual performances against them and got punted for him.

Aye gilks did well and would've been a decent backup keeper. Why spend the relatively large sum of money on a keeper who's hardly ever likely to be played? Just yet another waste of money. 

Alnwick is shite.

feel sorry for the guy but hes as pish as the rest of them.

Long gone are the days where ill care about a players feelings. They earn a fortune and will be judged on performance alone and when tbey put the performance in ill maybe take their emotions into consideration 

untill that point they can put up or fuck off

I don't know why we are sledging one player or comparing them to past greats. There was not one of those gutless bastards who was any better or worse than the other, every single one of them should be hiding under a rock somewhere like the cockroaches they are.

I thought the display in the cup semi was the worst but they again proved how inept they are and were worse still today.

I know Murty is crap and he is getting shite for his pre match comments, but to an extent he is right, the eleven players on the field have to actually care, they have to try, they have to have pride in the fact they represent all the fans who invest so much of their money, so much of themselves into this club. But they didn't instead they shat it.