"I just stand on the sideline."

OceanRain

3 hours ago, wearethepeople1 said:

I his pre match interview he apparently said “I’m just the guy who stands on the side line” 

inspirational stuff 

I’m sure his da and rest of his family will be delighted with him tonight 

fucking wee rat should be dragged out of ibrox and flung in the Clyde 

Ha ha I'm in tears reading that missed the wee cunts interview and have visions of him being launched in to the Clyde it's so bad you have to laugh 

3 hours ago, cushynumber said:

i think essentially he was trying to say that once the game starts its up to the players to show the right attitude etc. However, that phrasing was shocking as it just sounded like a McDowell type washing his hands clipboard of all responsibly. 

Which effectively, he had.

Fixed that for you, mate.

He is obviously out of his depth, the sad thing is that he has convinced himself that he can do the job and lacks the insight to be aware that he is fucking up. The board take the blame for not sorting the manager position out after Warburton and bring in a serious of make shift stand ins that were never going to be good enough, Murty takes the blame for being so blind to his own lack of ability and the players take the blame for not even trying but being door mats to any team that has a serious go at them. All of them are to blame in one area or another but it all adds up to a horrendous squad lead by a clueless manager and a bungling board who are more clueless than the manager.

I reckon I’ll get pelters for this but here goes .... 

Murty was put in a position by the Board and it was obvious he didn’t want the responsibility at the outset.

A few games in and he started to find his feet.

Results varied and by the end we’ve been severely spanked by celtic in quick succession and he’d clearly lost the dressing room and at Board level.

Now, here’s the contentious part.

Practically every post is calling him a cunt, a charlatan and he should be hunted.

The poor bastard was put in that position by the board. He never applied for the job as Rangers manager. He can’t say half way through ‘I can’t do this’ and jack it in because it’s his livliehood and his reputation would be in tatters.

Nor will he be on a massive salary. I doubt he was ever on a huge salary as a player so why the fuck would he quit his job with fuck all guarantee of another one anytime soon now that his weaknesses as a manager have been exposed?

Yes, he’s been found wanting but imagine if you went to your work one day and the boss called you into his office and said ‘right son, we’ve sacked the regional  manager and all his admin team, he’s left a right fucking mess, so you are going to take charge for a period until things settle. Rather than get someone who is qualified to fix this we’ll probably extend your trial period even though we know your not experienced enough and we’ll also make a public statement at some point suggesting you are not up to it.’

To top that, your now vilified by your workmates, members of the public are queuing up to call you a useless cunt even though it wasn’t your responsibility in the first place AND things have deteriorated that badly you can’t even go back to your former position in the company so you’ll be on the dole.

If that happened to me I’d be fucking raging and I would remain in my position for as long as I could until I was sacked and received hefty compensation.

There is absolutely no fucking way I would walk if that were the case so to call Murty a cunt for not walking is well out of order.

(tin hat on)

8 minutes ago, beararse said:

Murty was put in a position by the Board and it was obvious he didn’t want the responsibility at the outset.

Results varied and by the end we’ve been severely spanked by celtic in quick succession and he’d clearly lost the dressing room and at Board level.

Practically every post is calling him a cunt, a charlatan and he should be hunted.

The poor bastard was put in that position by the board. He never applied for the job as Rangers manager. He can’t say half way through ‘I can’t do this’ and jack it in because it’s his livliehood and his reputation would be in tatters.

Nor will he be on a massive salary. I doubt he was ever on a huge salary as a player so why the fuck would he quit his job with fuck all guarantee of another one anytime soon now that his weaknesses as a manager have been exposed?

Yes, he’s been found wanting but imagine if you went to your work one day and the boss called you into his office and said ‘right son, we’ve sacked the regional  manager and all his admin team, he’s left a right fucking mess, so you are going to take charge for a period until things settle. Rather than get someone who is qualified to fix this we’ll probably extend your trial period even though we know your not experienced enough and we’ll also make a public statement at some point suggesting you are not up to it.’

To top that, your now vilified by your workmates, members of the public are queuing up to call you a useless cunt even though it wasn’t your responsibility in the first place AND things have deteriorated that badly you can’t even go back to your former position in the company so you’ll be on the dole.

If that happened to me I’d be fucking raging and I would remain in my position for as long as I could until I was sacked and received hefty compensation.

There is absolutely no fucking way I would walk if that were the case so to call Murty a cunt for not walking is well out of order.

(tin hat on)

Well put, Graeme. 

Whole season has been a right off from the pedro appointment up till the wheels came off against progress Luxembourgs 4th best team.

how the fuck can a club like us go from the sacking of pedro up until May and ongoing without a top class manager? its baffling, well it's not really, our board went for the cheapest option because they are cheap.  They know we will blindly follow and we do. 

Same next year, bears love the club more than any of the ppl running the club and will buy season books  regardless. 

I've never been a fan of negatively towards anything Rangers related but I find myself In the sack the board camp,  I don't trust them to get the next appointment right and if everything is to be believed it's Gerrard then we are fucked for another 2 seasons at least imho.

Just now, With Heart and Hand said:

at least Ally could cross his arms properly

See the difference? Bring back Super Ally

if folk think Gerrard can fold his arms like McCoist then they're delusional

Ally McCoist.jpg

Also, Ally probably has a much fatter arse than Gerrard does so easier to hit during training.

Fuck off murty and take the shitebag players with you. I hope to fuck they  run out to an empty ground the next game as that is all those fucking imposters deserve. I love the Rangers but I fucking hate this Rangers team it's the worst I have seen in over 50 years. I have never been ashamed to be a Rangers supporter and always been a proud bear but this team has embarrased and shamed all of us too many times. They are fucking clueless and can all get to fuck and I mean them all Shitebag  bastards the lot of them the board, management team, and the players. 

6 hours ago, beararse said:

(tin hat on)

Good Post :tu:

SACK THE BOARD 

7 hours ago, beararse said:

(tin hat on)

Murty was put in this position by the board yes and they take as much blame as anyone. 

However this idiot knew from early on he wasn't upto the job and it was oh so easy for him to approach the board and tell them so and ask to go back to his normal job.  I mean if I had been put into a management position at my job and kept fucking it up I would have been quick enough to say so. 

So as far as I'm concerned murty is as much to, if not more so blame as the board. 

Fed up reading and listening to people make excuses for this pathetic individual

5 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Murty was put in this position by the board yes and they take as much blame as anyone. 

However this idiot knew from early on he wasn't upto the job and it was oh so easy for him to approach the board and tell them so and ask to go back to his normal job.  I mean if I had been put into a management position at my job and kept fucking it up I would have been quick enough to say so. 

So as far as I'm concerned murty is as much to, if not more so blame as the board. 

Fed up reading and listening to people make excuses for this pathetic individual

How was it easy for him to go back to his normal job under the circumstances?

If there was no one else available, which you have to assume was the case otherwise he wouldn’t have been given the gig, then he was well and truly hung out to dry.

Thr bloke was damned if he stayed, damned if he didn’t. 

3 minutes ago, beararse said:

If there was no one else available, which you have to assume was the case otherwise he wouldn’t have been given the gig, then he was well and truly hung out to dry.

I get your point however I still believe if he was even half a man he could and would have held his hands up or approached the board and said look I'm not upto the task.  Instead this cunt thinks he has done an amazing job and genuinely believes he should and will be in charge next season.  

I also don't buy Into the whole not one single person was available to manage us either.  Does king honestly expect us to believe that in world football not one person was available or willing to take over us either short term or permanent?? 

41 minutes ago, beararse said:

Again a good point

My thoughts are that he was told to just stand on the side by the 'powers that be' and was being factious when he said "I just stand on the sideline." After the game the 'powers that be' blocked him from speaking to the press.