The Union bears

GOAT

over the years ive vocally opposed the union bears views, argued with them, out of anger called them wee fannies

i wholeheartedly back their protest against this utter incompetence. the board need taken to task at the least

and the rest of tbe support should follow suit.  Enough is enough 

4 minutes ago, cb72 said:

Strangest game I’ve been at for a long time. They bring the noise to ibrox and without them it would be eerily quiet. The club needs them, too many are quick to rubbish them and their ideas though.

It’s shocking mate! If anything the club should be getting them more involved be it songs, displays etc. Plus they deserve a more prominent area in the stadium. FS the away fans are treated better than them. ??

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

If theyve gone down to protest then I fully back it, as long as it doesn’t drag the club’s brand further down into the gutter.

if the rumours are true and they’ve stormed the venue then they are fucking idiots. Of the highest fucking order.

Geez peace. 

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

It’s shocking mate! If anything the club should be getting them more involved be it songs, displays etc. Plus they deserve a more prominent area in the stadium. FS the away fans are treated better than them. ??

Look at how the tarriers treat the GB, night and day. 

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

No if parents do their jobs properly. 

The club should be focusing on this as well. As much I hate the cunts, the tarriers have got the right idea by introducing the £50 season ticket for kids for the last 10 years.

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

100%, they are treated like a problem at times. You’d honestly think the club wants rid of them by the way they act regarding them.

Just now, GOAT said:

Look at how the tarriers treat ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ, night and day. 

Even the cameras are at the Rangers end along with the press box so they don’t see us.

I want to know if they can segregate us down a stand inside and out why cant we?

Just now, cb72 said:

100%, they are treated like a problem at times. You’d honestly think the club wants rid of them by the way the act regarding them.

The club treat the support with utter contempt. We are meant to just pay our money, shut up and question fuck all.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

Even the cameras are at the Rangers end along with the press box so they don’t see us.

I want to know if they can segregate us down a stand inside and out why cant we?

This board are shit scared of the tarriers. Let’s be honest there’s only one winner between Lawwell and Robertson.

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

The club treat the support with utter contempt. We are meant to just pay our money, shut up and question fuck all.

Yet again I agree fully with you. The fans need to find their voice again, and the union bears is that voice imo.

23 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Fucking hell 658 posts on a forum for a team you don’t even support is frankly sad as fuck.

I totally agree!!!!

Perhaps if you read some of the 600+ posts you’d realise that there is no way it’s true!

Siam has been peddling this BS for a while because he doesn’t like my views on King, the board and C1872.  It’s getting tiresome from him!

12 minutes ago, GOAT said:

No if parents do their jobs properly. 

All of my kids are bears no chance of anything else, but my old man had it easy compared to now, my youngest has only seen us beat them once which is a joke, try explaining to a 10 yr old who trains 4 times a week why Rangers aren't trying hard enough.

54 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

We’ll I’ll try tell you what mate, you tell me what is achieved tonight by this.

It’s a fucking shambles we can all see that.  But by “standing outside and shouting” how does that make a difference other than given everybody a reason to laugh at us? Fannies. A club in absolute turmoil and cunts think a dozen 16 and 17 year old laddies running into a club function is going to change anything. Fucking hell

It’s telling the cunts masquerading as Rangers players and the cunts in Blazers that we won’t be taken for granted and we sit by quietly while they make a mockery of our great club. 

Fuck the press or the nappy ripping scum from beyond the pale, if you only care what they think of us you need to find something else to do with your spare time