The Union bears

GOAT

40 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

We are going to lose a generation of fans.

We are also on the brink of losing the Club as we know it. If things don’t change then it’ll be too late, if it’s not already. Too many  at all levels of the club accept defeat. That’s not the Rangers I know and even in the early ‘80s it wasn’t as bad as this.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Dave King attempted to buy a round for the fans who have turned up but his credit card got  rejected

Normally I’d laugh at stuff like that but the damage he is doing to the club I’ve loved for fifty years is a fucking long way from being funny.

8 minutes ago, murzo said:

We are also on the brink of losing the Club as we know it. If things don’t change then it’ll be too late, if it’s not already. Too many  at all levels of the club accept defeat. That’s not the Rangers I know and even in the early ‘80s it wasn’t as bad as this.

I don't think it's to late, we just need to beat them I cant ever remember us going 11 games without winning let alone 4 gubbings in 2 seasons, We have closed the gap in terms of overall points from last season but we are still miles behind in head to head games and we have had our worst season at home in living memory. Hopefully things get better next season and we can actually point to genuine progress. 

Taken from Reddit:

I’ve just left the place and I have no idea what everyone is going on about, everyone on the forums and twitter seem to be making things up. There was some boos as the players entered the stage and it’s been a bit of a toxic atmosphere at times and I heard shouting from outside the hall where the event is taking place. But that’s all. No fucking flash bang went off

51 minutes ago, ZZed said:

If this was the 70s or 80s a section of our support would have been waiting on them getting onto the bus at parkhead and there would have been threats of violence. Indeed some of our players would have been offered a square go and if the players got mouthy someone would have punched their melt in. That's how it used to be, so the UB giving them verbals is ok in my book. Some of the offended really need to work out what the Rangers support is all about. We never gave a fuck about the press or the players egos in the 70s or 80s, we done what we done and never gave a fuck what others thought. Prediction time, at some time soon one of the fannies in our present Rangers team is going to get his face burst and a lot of the support will vote with their feet and Ibrox will be like a funeral at match days.

I would say it JG time again but it is worse and when the fan base reacts it will get very messy. No doubt the looking to be accepted by everyone mob will be embarrassed but fuck them. We are Rangers and if you pull on that jersey you better give your all, or you might get a tap on the shoulder when you are in the pub.

Don't care how unpopular an opinion this may be but the above about threats of violence to our own fucking players being acceptable is a fucking disgusting outlook.

16 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Don't care how unpopular an opinion this may be but the above about threats of violence to our own fucking players being acceptable is a fucking disgusting outlook.

Think it's a good kicking that some of them need, build a bit of character 

44 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It's the way it was in the 70's and 80's and I think the support are reaching breaking point and that usually means a smacked coupon somewhere along the line. I remember some players saying they could not leave the house after a bad defeat during the JG years. The record loved it, we did not give a fuck.

10 hours ago, murzo said:

This is the sad part in all this. 

It's got to the stage where my 9 year old son has never been in a position to see us win a major trophy and his interest is quickly disappearing in watching us. 

The fact that yesterday he was happy it was not more than the 5 and he now accepts that as the norm vs they cunts is depressing as fuck.  He's still too young to explain to him that sooner or later it will be our turn.