The Union bears

GOAT

2 minutes ago, thewasp said:

I didn't leave early and i'm getting stick?   Wise up ya dafty.

Your getting stick because your giving out about people leaving early, can you really blame them? The team allowed them to win a league tittle without even putting in an effort. To fuck with the lot of them!

4 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

Your getting stick because your giving out about people leaving early, can you really blame them? The team allowed them to win a league tittle without even putting in an effort. To fuck with the lot of them!

Right ok.  My point should have been.....

I didn't go to support the team on Sunday, i was sure we were going to get pumped any way.  I was hoping we would stand to a man and get it up the tarriers, it was obviously too much for folk how shite we were. My apologies 

3 minutes ago, thewasp said:

I didn't go to support the team on Sunday, i was sure we were going to get pumped any way.  I was hoping we would stand to a man and get it up the tarriers, it was obviously too much for folk how shite we were. My apologies 

Aye cos us staying would have really 'got it up them' and ruined their days

5 minutes ago, thewasp said:

Can I ask? Was this the general consensus with the rest .... like everyone standing together as one as a girfuy?

Or was it just assumed?

5 minutes ago, thewasp said:

Apology accepted 

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Can I ask? Was this the general consensus with the rest .... like everyone standing together as one as a girfuy?

Or was it just assumed?

It was just assumed.  I obviously wasn't alone though as there was a few heated exchanges between folk.  As i say my first post was too strong, i'd have like us to go and have our end bouncing in defiance sort of thing, but i realise it's an 'enough is enough' situation and not everyone is the same.   

Fuck me, you're a delicate lot in here. 

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Having a go at people leaving is a wank move

Just now, GOAT said:

I left when the 4th went in, I wanted to leave at half time but my brother talked me into staying.  Anyone that has an issue with that can go and fuck themselves. 

Right i've taken my fucking doing and apologised.  Stop bumping yer gums

22 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

With hindsight mate...

Pretty sure at the time most fans were happy to get the easedales and fat wank Ashley out the club but have been badly let down by king and the rest of the useless middens who replaced them.

Sure there was a few people on here who knew how it would end up with king and co but to suggest most fans at the time were against king is false. 

Then just like now the UB only want what is best for the club.

i know most were open to King coming in - i've been slaughtered on here for saying he would make us worse off.

The only way we are going to get rid of the current board is to withold ST money as that is what is funding the squad and sadly that won't happen. Why? i don't know as there was talk of supporters groups paying Game to Game when the Easedales were running things - why arent they doing that now?

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

i know most were open to King coming in - i've been slaughtered on here for saying he would make us worse off.

The only way we are going to get rid of the current board is to withold ST money as that is what is funding the squad and sadly that won't happen. Why? i don't know as there was talk of supporters groups paying Game to Game when the Easedales were running things - why arent they doing that now?

Probably because there doesn't appear to be any alternative to King and Co. It's either suffer them until there is, or withhold the only major source of income we have and risk what will happen without it unfortunately.