Jump to content

Mccrorie


GOAT
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, GOAT said:

Completely forgot to post this amongst all the other stuff.  He is fucking pish at centre half in every game I’ve seen him there, but at centre mid he was brilliant.  Completely baffles me why murty dropped him to defence for fucking Dorrans or Holt.

Completely agree, Murty sticks him in at centre half after saying the best position he ever seen him play was infront of the defence. Fucking moron Murty

Link to post
Share on other sites

At the very least Holt puts his heart into it. 

Our best games of the season we played 4-1-2-1-2 with McCrorie the CDM. He goes out injured and Murty gets a hardon for 4-2-3-1 and it’s all we’ve done ever since. 

He doesn’t have the build to be a CB, but he’s athletic enough to play CDM and that’s his position 

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Completely forgot to post this amongst all the other stuff.  He is fucking pish at centre half in every game I’ve seen him there, but at centre mid he was brilliant.  Completely baffles me why murty dropped him to defence for fucking Dorrans or Holt.

Murty is clueless. 

onefootwillie likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

The guy should be the lunch pin in midfield, breaking up play and passing it on to before they get near our centre halfs. Murty has destroyed the boys confidence playing him at centre half both these games.  Murty learned nothing from the 4-0"defeat at Hampden but I blame the board for appointing him in the first place. , 

Blueofblood likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Individual player threads are all part of the meltdown process on here. Before i condemn a prospect like McCrorie i want to see a proper manager working with and surrounding him with players much more reliable than Russell f....n Martin! 

Cedrick likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Individual player threads are all part of the meltdown process on here. Before i condemn a prospect like McCrorie i want to see a proper manager working with and surrounding him with players much more reliable than Russell f....n Martin! 

Don’t think anyone has condemned him mate, they have simply pointed out he’s never a CB and Murty is ruining him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Don’t think anyone has condemned him mate, they have simply pointed out he’s never a CB and Murty is ruining him. 

That's why i want a proper manager working with him and assessing whether his future is CH or CDM 

Courtyard Bear likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

To be fair can you imagine Cardoso and Martin at the back :lol:

Not even sure that was an option, he wasn’t on bench and given that Hodson was the only defender that was I’d assume he wasn’t fit.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, BEE said:

Not even sure that was an option, he wasn’t on bench and given that Hodson was the only defender that was I’d assume he wasn’t fit.

He has been in the provisonal squad the past 2 games and hasnt been in the final 18 man squad so he isnt injured.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BEE said:

Not even sure that was an option, he wasn’t on bench and given that Hodson was the only defender that was I’d assume he wasn’t fit.

How many is that 'injured' this season. Hiding along with Alves if you ask me or fallen out with murty probably.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
×
×
  • Create New...