Mccrorie

GOAT

Just now, GOAT said:

Completely forgot to post this amongst all the other stuff.  He is fucking pish at centre half in every game I’ve seen him there, but at centre mid he was brilliant.  Completely baffles me why murty dropped him to defence for fucking Dorrans or Holt.

Completely agree, Murty sticks him in at centre half after saying the best position he ever seen him play was infront of the defence. Fucking moron Murty

At the very least Holt puts his heart into it. 

Our best games of the season we played 4-1-2-1-2 with McCrorie the CDM. He goes out injured and Murty gets a hardon for 4-2-3-1 and it’s all we’ve done ever since. 

He doesn’t have the build to be a CB, but he’s athletic enough to play CDM and that’s his position 

7 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Completely forgot to post this amongst all the other stuff.  He is fucking pish at centre half in every game I’ve seen him there, but at centre mid he was brilliant.  Completely baffles me why murty dropped him to defence for fucking Dorrans or Holt.

Murty is clueless. 

onefootwillie likes this

The guy should be the lunch pin in midfield, breaking up play and passing it on to before they get near our centre halfs. Murty has destroyed the boys confidence playing him at centre half both these games.  Murty learned nothing from the 4-0"defeat at Hampden but I blame the board for appointing him in the first place. , 

Blueofblood likes this

Individual player threads are all part of the meltdown process on here. Before i condemn a prospect like McCrorie i want to see a proper manager working with and surrounding him with players much more reliable than Russell f....n Martin! 

Cedrick likes this

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Individual player threads are all part of the meltdown process on here. Before i condemn a prospect like McCrorie i want to see a proper manager working with and surrounding him with players much more reliable than Russell f....n Martin! 

Don’t think anyone has condemned him mate, they have simply pointed out he’s never a CB and Murty is ruining him. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Don’t think anyone has condemned him mate, they have simply pointed out he’s never a CB and Murty is ruining him. 

That's why i want a proper manager working with him and assessing whether his future is CH or CDM 

Courtyard Bear likes this

8 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

To be fair can you imagine Cardoso and Martin at the back :lol:

Not even sure that was an option, he wasn’t on bench and given that Hodson was the only defender that was I’d assume he wasn’t fit.

Just now, BEE said:

Not even sure that was an option, he wasn’t on bench and given that Hodson was the only defender that was I’d assume he wasn’t fit.

He has been in the provisonal squad the past 2 games and hasnt been in the final 18 man squad so he isnt injured.

1 minute ago, BEE said:

How many is that 'injured' this season. Hiding along with Alves if you ask me or fallen out with murty probably.