Mccrorie

GOAT

20 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Completely forgot to post this amongst all the other stuff.  He is fucking pish at centre half in every game I’ve seen him there, but at centre mid he was brilliant.  Completely baffles me why murty dropped him to defence for fucking Dorrans or Holt.

A youth player was overrated on here get him back to the youths till he improves not good enough as a midfielder either.

Just now, jjbscotty12 said:

He has been in the provisonal squad the past 2 games and hasnt been in the final 18 man squad so he isnt injured.

Just now, MrMckee said:

How many is that 'injured' this season. Hiding along with Alves if you ask me or fallen out with murty probably.

Very strange tactical decision from Murty then going with one defender. Knew he was in provisional squad but assumed not fit.

I thought he was fantastic in midfield as well. Quick, strong in that area, good range of passing with both feet and can tackle.

There's hope for him yet but he obviously needs to continue to improve. 

He wants to play at centre half and has said he feels most comfortable at centre half which doesn't help.

Don’t understand this myth he’s any good in the middle of the park.  I’d rather a centre mid at the back today no composure at all.

Shocking bit of business thought we were fine with Bates and Wilson with Mcrorrie, Cordoso and Alves as back ups.

5 minutes ago, Andy said:

Don’t understand this myth he’s any good in the middle of the park.  I’d rather a centre mid at the back today no composure at all.

Shocking bit of business thought we were fine with Bates and Wilson with Mcrorrie, Cordoso and Alves as back ups.

Must be forgetting his games against Hibs, Aberdeen twice and celtic

54 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

The guy should be the lunch pin in midfield, breaking up play and passing it on to before they get near our centre halfs. Murty has destroyed the boys confidence playing him at centre half both these games.  Murty learned nothing from the 4-0"defeat at Hampden but I blame the board for appointing him in the first place. , 

Aye the team is missing a "lunch pin" 

22 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Must be forgetting his games against Hibs, Aberdeen twice and celtic

Did he no play in a back three one of those games?  And that game where Hibs absolutely battered us all game?

Anyway, he’s been rotten at the back and isn’t as good as what we let go andhowever bad our centre mids are, he’s not an improvement.

19 minutes ago, Andy said:

Did he no play in a back three one of those games?  And that game where Hibs absolutely battered us all game?

Anyway, he’s been rotten at the back and isn’t as good as what we let go andhowever bad our centre mids are, he’s not an improvement.

Are you honestly saying he's not an improvement on any of our CM's, that would be any of the CM's that haven't put in a tackle in in the past 2 games against them, FFS mate think before you post.

Allen and Murty have both failed in our defensive area.

Had they spent time on that and left the midfield we would have been far better against them - we were the top scorers in the league and i think worst defence in the league yet we sign more midfielders, McCrorie would flourish in a 4 because he would add strength in there.

He is lost in the defence as our full backs are posted missing and Martin is a fucking liability, Martin should be talking the boy through the game not the other way round.