Is He Still Here ?

ianb1547

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

They always are. Clubs want lazy questions and journos are too happy to oblige. If they do ask anything that crosses the club's line then JT steps in.

Maybe you can step in with a hard hitting DR blog?

11 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Maybe you can step in with a hard hitting DR blog?

I've tried to get access to pressers before but then apparently (i've been told second-hand but never directly) annoyed certain folk at the club with a story I published last year.

I'll hopefully have something up in the next few days there (although have other stuff up constantly on Football Insider :whistle:)

The next three games will decide on wether or not we need to rely on the paedophile fc to do us a favour to get European football next season. The players don't want to play for this muppet, he needs to go. The players we have seriously lack ability what we don't need is them lacking commitment too. Give it to Jimmy Nichol.

14 hours ago, The Dude said:

I've tried to get access to pressers before but then apparently (i've been told second-hand but never directly) annoyed certain folk at the club with a story I published last year.

I'll hopefully have something up in the next few days there (although have other stuff up constantly on Football Insider :whistle:)

Just hope the Tav story comes true mate.