A picture that sums up the state of us

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

In before the first smart-arsed wee wank says "OMG I'm so offended" sarcastically and missing the point you've just made about standards and perception.

I’m sure there will be plenty of them mate but the picture just spoke a thousand words with me.

I know a guy that used to be involved in coaching with the taigs (I'll await the barrage of paedo jokes) and he said that at the start of the season all their players and coaches alike get a massive order of training gear from their kit supplier something like 10 of everything per player.

From the looks of this picture and several others we've seen over the past couple of seasons I wouldn't be surprised if our squad get one set of training kit and that's to last them the season.

Was one of our new signings not paraded in someone else's kit this season and you could see where the initials had been peeled off and replaced as well?

13 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

First team players cutting about in tracksuits that don’t even have the fucking club crest on because it’s came off in the wash. Holt’s off completely and you can see Halliday’s peeling off! 

To some this might mean nothing but to me first and foremost two guys who should be nowhere near our club. Exacerbated by the fact that our standards have slipped so much that we can’t even give first team players respectable kit when they’re representing the club. Yes we’ve got far bigger things to worry about but when I saw this it just fits in exactly with where we’re at as a club at the moment. 

A8A7C4F9-D44E-4366-B8F4-5E7CE186CA72.jpeg

Yep noticed this when watching the clips of them getting of bus, our standards are so gone it is unbelievable.

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I know a guy that used to be involved in coaching with the taigs (I'll await the barrage of paedo jokes) and he said that at the start of the season all their players and coaches alike get a massive order of training gear from their kit supplier something like 10 of everything per player.

From the looks of this picture and several others we've seen over the past couple of seasons I wouldn't be surprised if our squad get one set of training kit and that's to last them the season.

Was one of our new signings not paraded in someone else's kit this season and you could see where the initials had been peeled off and replaced as well?

Yeah pretty sure it was Herrera, peeled of initals and two sizes to small for him!

Reminds me of an interview Walter did years ago, he was talking about his first day at Rangers and he walked into the dressing in the morning and all the kit from the day before was just lying in a pile on the dressing room floor. 

That was not the standard of Rangers and it never happened again. 

1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

Players should be suited and booted until they’re in their match gear. No exceptions.

Even on the training pitch?  Tracksuits (good quality ones at least) do have their place at the right time.  Blazer, shirt and tie for the rest of the time