A picture that sums up the state of us

53 minutes ago, NamibianBear said:

Even on the training pitch?  Tracksuits (good quality ones at least) do have their place at the right time.  Blazer, shirt and tie for the rest of the time

Absolutely, it’s not too much to ask of guys who earn the money these players earn. Shirt, tie, trousers and blazer should be worn at all times unless training or playing.  I’m with the OP 100% discipline and respect for our history, tradition and fans. It’s been on the slide since the day Walter left. This is Rangers! 

Think back to when Miller & Wallace we’re summoned to Ibrox after the semi final.  

Both skipped out their Audi’s decked out in  trackies & trainers !!

The fkn Club Captain when he’s going into a formal disciplinary  procedure.  

Standards are fkd. 

They should be suited and booted for every game. 

Our standards have fallen so far. It’s nigh time someone does something about it before it’s too far gone.

If SG does end up in charge, I like the fact that when he became coach of the U-18’s at Liverpool, one of the first things he done was make wearing the club suit and tie mandatory for every single game.

2 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

First team players cutting about in tracksuits that don’t even have the fucking club crest on because it’s came off in the wash. Holt’s off completely and you can see Halliday’s peeling off! 

To some this might mean nothing but to me first and foremost two guys who should be nowhere near our club. Exacerbated by the fact that our standards have slipped so much that we can’t even give first team players respectable kit when they’re representing the club. Yes we’ve got far bigger things to worry about but when I saw this it just fits in exactly with where we’re at as a club at the moment. 

A8A7C4F9-D44E-4366-B8F4-5E7CE186CA72.jpeg

Puma having to give us standard stock tracksuits with our badges heat pressed on the wrong side at the last minute is a direct consequence of King and Whitney encouraging fans to boycott the buying of merchandise.

Every little bit of falling standards at this club can be traced back to this Board’s actions.

OP is bang on......yes we do have bigger things to worry about but our players should turn up wearing a suit and tie for every single game....no exceptions.

May seem a minor issue to some in the grand scheme of things but our standards are practically non existant now and were always part of what set us apart from everyone else.

A Rangers manager should always be suited and booted for every game too, not wearing a trackie FFS :megaanguish:

4 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

First team players cutting about in tracksuits that don’t even have the fucking club crest on because it’s came off in the wash. Holt’s off completely and you can see Halliday’s peeling off! 

To some this might mean nothing but to me first and foremost two guys who should be nowhere near our club. Exacerbated by the fact that our standards have slipped so much that we can’t even give first team players respectable kit when they’re representing the club. Yes we’ve got far bigger things to worry about but when I saw this it just fits in exactly with where we’re at as a club at the moment. 

A8A7C4F9-D44E-4366-B8F4-5E7CE186CA72.jpeg

That's Puma shite kits and merchandise for you 

12 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

My boy would get his arse kicked if he showed up to his teams game not wearing the proper matchday tracksuit.

Shambles.

That is the 'proper' matchday tracksuit. Its not just the players lowering the standard its from top to bottom at the club.

Club tie and blazer should be a minimum requirement. I'm sure Stuart McCall was sent home to change after turning up on matchday without his club tie and blazer on.

I know many clubs allow their players to travel in club tracksuits but, given the state of our current kit, it shouldn't be an option. Get some decent quality kit and maybe it couod be an option, but never for press conferences or post match interviews (unless straight off the pitch).

My home town teams club kit (tracksuits and poloshirts) looks more professional. Even the players seem to have more pride in themselves and greatee team spirit than this current squad and they are just part timers.