A picture that sums up the state of us

8 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

That's the one. Just searched it there and it was Jon Toral's old top he had been given.

Think there was also someone pictured in the stands pretty recently wearing someone elses jacket as well - Maybe Wallace with Waghorns initials on the jacket I think?

6 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Think there was also someone pictured in the stands pretty recently wearing someone elses jacket as well - Maybe Wallace with Waghorns initials on the jacket I think?

It's pathetic mate. I get that some of our fans won't care about is as we've got bigger worries but it really does just make us look like an absolute shambles of a club. There's junior teams out there, even amateur teams who insist on players turning up to games in a shirt and tie and here we are turning up to a game with the whole world watching and we've got players walking around the pitch in tracksuits that look ready for the bin.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

It's pathetic mate. I get that some of our fans won't care about is as we've got bigger worries but it really does just make us look like an absolute shambles of a club. There's junior teams out there, even amateur teams who insist on players turning up to games in a shirt and tie and here we are turning up to a game with the whole world watching and we've got players walking around the pitch in tracksuits that look ready for the bin.

It's in every aspect of the club from the very top to the very bottom. Everywhere you look there's signs of this shit but there's always plenty of arseholes ready to say it's the least of our current worries ffs. Sick of it.

4 hours ago, Gman36 said:

It's images like that show the symptoms of a club which has deep rooted serious issues. 

Agreed. It might seem small and insignificant to some but it’s a sign of standards and pride disappearing at this club. Low standards are infectious and quickly spread from the top down, that’s true of any workplace, unfortunately we’ve got no one here that gives a shit.

8 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Agreed. It might seem small and insignificant to some but it’s a sign of standards and pride disappearing at this club. Low standards are infectious and quickly spread from the top down, that’s true of any workplace, unfortunately we’ve got no one here that gives a shit.

If you have no pride in your appearance and turn up to work in shit order or wander about looking like a tramp then you should be sent home to get a grip and when you return a nice wee fine to remind you of your obligations in the future.IF you are at Ibrox you walk in with the club suit on and if you are changing it better be into the strip as there is a game on, otherwise get home and sort it. Auchenhowie is a diff matter, not overly bothered about trackies there as it is a training facility.

Until we sort our shit out, even "small" stuff like this, we are a laughing stock.

Jimmy Bell should be throwing this shit in the bin not handing it back out once its came out the fucking dryer.

edit: of all the things that over the months that have annoyed me - this picture far tops it for me. A subtle reflection of what we are wrapped up in the famous Rangers crest fucking peeling off a tracksuit....

i despair

9 hours ago, linfield1690 said:

Sometimes the smallest detail can have maximum impact

Demonstrates a total lack of pride in anything associated with a club who ironically, in a roundabout way, chastise fans with that poofy wee 'follow with pride' slogan.

So King, Mini, Robertson stick your 'follow with pride' up your fucking arses and restore PRIDE in our club or as an alternative just fuck off.

11 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

First team players cutting about in tracksuits that don’t even have the fucking club crest on because it’s came off in the wash. Holt’s off completely and you can see Halliday’s peeling off! 

To some this might mean nothing but to me first and foremost two guys who should be nowhere near our club. Exacerbated by the fact that our standards have slipped so much that we can’t even give first team players respectable kit when they’re representing the club. Yes we’ve got far bigger things to worry about but when I saw this it just fits in exactly with where we’re at as a club at the moment. 

A8A7C4F9-D44E-4366-B8F4-5E7CE186CA72.jpeg

All this year's kit is a total afterthought. Obviously all the behind the scenes stuff with Ashley and sports direct etc never left us time to get proper designs and production. It's just basically clobber that pub teams are wearing with RFC printed on it.

Should still never be allowed to get to that stage though. Embarrassing!

Hopefully get proper kitted out for the new season. 

Actually wish we were back with Umbro, new Everton top is a cracker, Umbro always produce the goods.