What really summed the club up yesterday

ready1873

Absolutely pumped on the field with the tarriers support rubbing it in at every throw in or corner we had. Not one player really went in for a scrap with a rival or a dodgy tackle. I know Cummings had a wee go early on and Morelos shoved Boyata but under Walter somebody would have probably got sent off. And yes I know getting sent off would not help whatsoever, but its an indication of the weak minded, defeatist and poofy attitude at the club from top to bottom. 

Another mass clearout is required and we have to deal with this problem. Buying 'Rangers men' evidently isn't the answer. 

The board summed it up when they appointed Pedro last season , then after his disaster they not only let him start the new season but they let him sign duds like Herrera and  Pena, £3m for those 2 and this board sanctioned it.  

Just maybe if they had an oz of a football brain between them then we would not be in this mess.  Dave King as chairman has brought nothing to the table, Gerrard is last chance saloon for him so he better back him to the hilt and I don't just mean season ticket sales , dig deep and add another £10 to £15m Dave .

HG5 likes this

Brown was fuckin laughing in there faces and they done fuckaw about it ! Honest tae fuckin god . These cunts are taking the piss and they frauds on the park are letting them! The players are petrified eh them and just don’t gee a fuck wit scoreline they get done by 

Ayrblue1 likes this

1 hour ago, ready1873 said:

Absolutely pumped on the field with the tarriers support rubbing it in at every throw in or corner we had. Not one player really went in for a scrap with a rival or a dodgy tackle. I know Cummings had a wee go early on and Morelos shoved Boyata but under Walter somebody would have probably got sent off. And yes I know getting sent off would not help whatsoever, but its an indication of the weak minded, defeatist and poofy attitude at the club from top to bottom. 

Another mass clearout is required and we have to deal with this problem. Buying 'Rangers men' evidently isn't the answer. 

Players can be physical and competitive without having to commit dodgy tackles or risk getting sent off.  We lack the type of physicality and competitiveness in midfield to make a real fist of it and so we're overrun by a better team.  We need better players or it'll just continue in to next season.  I'd have two big commanding CDMs in the heart of our midfield next season to make sure we win the midfield battles each time we play.

Bearsden bear likes this

21 minutes ago, Ambrogio said:

Brown was fuckin laughing in there faces and they done fuckaw about it ! Honest tae fuckin god . These cunts are taking the piss and they frauds on the park are letting them! The players are petrified eh them and just don’t gee a fuck wit scoreline they get done by 

This does my fucking tits in. thay wee wank just needs crunched once and it will show him up. I fear he'll retire a kid on hard man before we sign anybody that wants to wallop him. Scud him, the fans get a buzz, your team mates get a buzz and he's rattled but all we've got is a shower of poofy shitebags. 

3 hours ago, ready1873 said:

It's not nowadays clearly 

The scum have a few beggars supporters in their side 

We had around 4/5 that admitted to being Rangers fans in our squad .2/3 on pitch yesterday 

It's down to the quality of the Rangers supporters if anything 

BLUEDIGNITY likes this

45 minutes ago, broomloanjamie said:

This does my fucking tits in. thay wee wank just needs crunched once and it will show him up. I fear he'll retire a kid on hard man before we sign anybody that wants to wallop him. Scud him, the fans get a buzz, your team mates get a buzz and he's rattled but all we've got is a shower of poofy shitebags. 

That’s what a just canny make sense eh , we can see it in the stands but for one reason or another they morons on the pitch canny 

2 hours ago, ready1873 said:

The problem is the Rangers men in the squad are bang average at best. It's all well and good saying you supported the club but if you can't produce on the pitch you shouldn't be there.

We have becomes the easiest game in the league for the scum. Other teams with less budget can compete with them over 90mins.

There is a total lack of physicality and commitment in this team. We get overrun as we are powder puff. Watch how easily our players are taken off the ball.

We need to get rid of the majority of this squad. We then need to get some big commanding players for CM and CD. No nonsense players who can be combative and bully players off the pitch.

Was desperate for someone to nut one of their players. Should have played dirty at least if we weren't gonna win the game but I suppose we don't have the strength for that. Team looks unfit and lazy and I hope when/if gerrard comes in we will sack all the back room staff and he can bring his own team in 

1 hour ago, Ambrogio said:

23 minutes ago, Ambrogio said:

That’s what a just canny make sense eh , we can see it in the stands but for one reason or another they morons on the pitch canny 

Can someone fluent in Berghaus translate this please? 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

It's not nowadays clearly 

The scum have a few beggars supporters in their side 

We had around 4/5 that admitted to being Rangers fans in our squad .2/3 on pitch yesterday 

It's down to the quality of the Rangers supporters if anything 

Brown & Forrest both grew up as Rangers fans....look how much they fucking hate us, we need talented footballers who understand the magnitude of playing for a club our size 

Not for the first time these spineless bastards let the scum rip the piss out of them and do nothing back, I’m surprised they didn’t try and swap shirts with them at full time!

What we need is a team that hates them as much as the fans do, and as much as they hate us. Sadly that will never happen because we’ve gone so fucking soft as a club we do whatever we’re told and whatever we can to try not to offend all while trying to build bridges while they do the exact opposite. Until we’ve got 11 players on the pitch with passion for our club and hatred for theirs like they do well struggle to match them.