New Football Shirts

wully

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 06/09/2020 at 07:45, maverick1200 said:

What about this piece of shit?

I'd be embarrassed if I were a man utd fan. 

32809266-0-image-a-10_1599306725815.jpg

That's just wrong the top is hideous but to make the shorts of similar design makes it look like a pair of pyjamas.....the designers who are producing these efforts should be bagged....seriously thank fuck we aren't with Nike or Adidas just now with the generic shite they are producing 

10 hours ago, hammer93 said:

That's just wrong the top is hideous but to make the shorts of similar design makes it look like a pair of pyjamas.....the designers who are producing these efforts should be bagged....seriously thank fuck we aren't with Nike or Adidas just now with the generic shite they are producing 

Ill bet you Man Utd fans are wishing they got generic shit right now.. The above monstrosity is anything but generic :lol: 

46 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Ill bet you Man Utd fans are wishing they got generic shit right now.. The above monstrosity is anything but generic :lol: 

Aye true enough m8....I'm just meaning that Nike and Adidas this season seem to be going down the most ridiculous design route for the majority of the teams....Leeds home top is as nice and as plain as you will get

9 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Aye true enough m8....I'm just meaning that Nike and Adidas this season seem to be going down the most ridiculous design route for the majority of the teams....Leeds home top is as nice and as plain as you will get

Plain is good, in my opinion. Especially with Adidas.. they are good at that. 

3 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Y?

Formed in 2009 and had so much money pumped into them they rose right through the divisions into the top flight in no time. Look how far they got in the champions league this year too 

Wheres the fan base even came from? Shite club

25 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Formed in 2009 and had so much money pumped into them they rose right through the divisions into the top flight in no time. Look how far they got in the champions league this year too 

Wheres the fan base even came from? Shite club

Every team has to start somewhere m8,u only support Rangers through bigotry nothing to do with football and what we have won ,let.that sink in ,guys like u are poison imo

5 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Every team has to start somewhere m8,u only support Rangers through bigotry nothing to do with football and what we have won ,let.that sink in ,guys like u are poison imo

Absolutely correct, that and I like drinking 

The football is of no interest