Barry Ferguson - “It hurt seeing what celtic players did...”

.Williamson.

Don't often agree with Ferguson but he's spot on here.

None of these players are hurting the way we are. They don't seem to care. I bet not a word was said in that dressing room after the game.

We need to get rid of the majority of them and bring in players with a winning mentality

Who gives a fuck about them laughing at our empty stand? We all know they’d have much preferred our fans to still be there so they could rub it in. 

In fact, despite what they will say, there is no way they enjoyed yesterday as much as they should have, because most of us really didn’t give a fuck by the end of it.

6 minutes ago, TMB said:

The concern for Ferguson, who won five Scottish titles with Rangers, is he doesn’t expect the players to be cut up by the embarrassment.

“I hope it’s hurting those guys in the dressing room but that’s the worrying thing, I don’t think it really hurts them,” he continued.

“Were there choice words said at full-time? I doubt it.”

There should have been heads rolling, people should have been squaring up to one another, boys should be getting called out.

“That’s what happens with teams who have a winning mentality, people who don’t deliver get called out.

But I worry nothing has been said, it’s straight into the shower and straight onto the bus.”

After we lost the opening game there 5-1 last season I imagine Barton went in to that dressing room and called a few people out including the manager.  He was vilified for it one here.

Everyone was team Halliday at that stage 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I’m unsure why they thought our support would have stayed for that part. There’s no support in the world that stays around to watch the opposition lift a league title 

exactly, that wee sh*te was just doing it for the cameras - waving cheerio to empty stands  

7 minutes ago, TMB said:

The concern for Ferguson, who won five Scottish titles with Rangers, is he doesn’t expect the players to be cut up by the embarrassment.

“I hope it’s hurting those guys in the dressing room but that’s the worrying thing, I don’t think it really hurts them,” he continued.

“Were there choice words said at full-time? I doubt it.”

There should have been heads rolling, people should have been squaring up to one another, boys should be getting called out.

“That’s what happens with teams who have a winning mentality, people who don’t deliver get called out.

But I worry nothing has been said, it’s straight into the shower and straight onto the bus.”

After we lost the opening game there 5-1 last season I imagine Barton went in to that dressing room and called a few people out including the manager.  He was vilified for it one here.

Fuck Barton

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I’m unsure why they thought our support would have stayed for that part. There’s no support in the world that stays around to watch the opposition lift a league title 

To be fair the Hibs fans would have stayed and cheered them if they had lost the previous week.

2 minutes ago, Guardian said:

I can't see who in that dressing room could call anyone else out. They were ALL spineless to a man.

I've seen more spirit at a Saudi wedding FFS.

We are in very deep trouble.

:thumbup: We are lucky Killie are back to normal or we would be 5th this year.

26 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I didn’t watch the second half so I didn’t realise the taigs stood laughing at our section 

In the first half every goal that went in Brown was gesturing to and laughing at the support.

He was also talking shit to every one of our players he came near on the park. All of them just stood and took it like the shitebags they are.