Murty Sacked - Confirmed

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Worse are the cunts that wanted to take a selfie with him, they should be castrated. 

Well to be fair the cetic fans thought it was a great day and wanted a selfie with him.

Just now, OneDavidCooper said:

It hasn't worked out for Graeme but I don't understand the personal abuse he gets on here and certainly don't think it's justified. He goes with my best wishes and hopefully on to better things because overall he has been treated disgracefully.

He's done better than anyone else could have ☹?

2 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

It hasn't worked out for Graeme but I don't understand the personal abuse he gets on here and certainly don't think it's justified. He goes with my best wishes and hopefully on to better things because overall he has been treated disgracefully.

His father will be Proud of how he's done at us.

If it's true and there's news on him then he's for the off. He has to be otherwise they wouldn't go to the hassle of backing him for 3 games when that's his contract duration anyway. It would be the oddest seal of approval ever.

2 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

I agree with this. Think it's a real shame how sour this is turning, just goes to show how quickly things change in football. He done well, better than could be expected, for a short spell but the defeat at Ibrox has absolutely broken the squad mentally. I've never seen anything like it in all honesty. Chucking it genuinely doesn't cut it for the mental collapse that's played out, we're  particularly terrified of celtic.

Murty's out of his depth, but personal resentment and attacking the guy who only a couple of months ago was viewed a day the best thing about the club and a fan favourite is playing the boards game. Our undivided attention should be on them, no two ways about it. 

Yet not one single official word on yesterday, what an embarrassment, And what a huge slap in the face to all bears.

This board I have no doubts sit and discuss a few things, and someone brings up "dont you think the fans will backlash against this"

DK: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Sit down, they will do fucking nothing, tell them they will get an orange kit within a few years and there maybe a £20M transfer kitty, it will be fine trust me

Archived