Murty Sacked - Confirmed

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It hasn't worked out for Graeme but I don't understand the personal abuse he gets on here and certainly don't think it's justified. He goes with my best wishes and hopefully on to better things becaus

A good man thrown under a bus and then hung out to dry by the shower of incompetent charlatans who are sitting in our board room. Thank you for stepping up and giving it your best. Sadly, it wasn't go

Got all excited there, ya cunt ye 

Posted Images

Just now, OneDavidCooper said:

It hasn't worked out for Graeme but I don't understand the personal abuse he gets on here and certainly don't think it's justified. He goes with my best wishes and hopefully on to better things because overall he has been treated disgracefully.

He's done better than anyone else could have ☹?

HG5 likes this

Yet not one single official word on yesterday, what an embarrassment, And what a huge slap in the face to all bears.

This board I have no doubts sit and discuss a few things, and someone brings up "dont you think the fans will backlash against this"

DK: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Sit down, they will do fucking nothing, tell them they will get an orange kit within a few years and there maybe a £20M transfer kitty, it will be fine trust me