Murty Sacked - Confirmed

2 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Fuck him. He’s consistently picked players and formations that have resulted in defeats to nearly every team in the league, and near record defeats to the yahoos. I did fell sorry for him for a while,  but that grace period is long gone. He’s embarrassed our club time and time again with his tactical ineptitude, his baffling love of Windass and his softly softly approach to defeat. Wallace and Miller must be delighted to not have to listen to him pat the boys on the back and say “There, there. You tried your best.”, after yet another humiliation. 

Same as yourself - there was a while where I still respected him and then felt for him but you can only do that for so long when the defeats come thick and fast - I mean have we only won 1 of our last 6 games or something including a 9-0 aggregate defeat against them - not acceptable - and again no one comes out of this good with any credit - managers, coaches, players or custodians - it’s just the fans that keep suffering 

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

He’s got fuck all say in the ins and out. That’s Mark Allen. 

100% he’s got many football decisions wrong, but what do we expect. He’s an u20s coach thrust into a position he’s no business being in. It’s the boards fault. 

He hasn’t treated the fans disgracefully in the slightest. The board have. 

He interviewed after Wilson left and said he encouraged him to leave because he couldn’t promise him first team football. 

Aye the guy is out his depth. But it doesn’t excuse his cavalcade of ineptitude. He’s a fucking greeting faced cunt and has done himself, his career, the club and the fans wrong at almost every turn. You could forgive and explain away maybe a couple of the things I’ve listed, but not all of them. 

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

Was some right weirdos there yesterday, got told to calm down twice

It’s mental mate. Cunts were looking at me like I was in the wrong. I totally lost it when Windass jumped an inch off the ground for a header with Brown and Brown won it. Was fucking disgusting to watch. Couldn’t believe the clamour for Candeias shirt at the end man

Why do people hate this guy so much?

is it because folk are angry he was Twice promoted from the under 20’s to run the club, and on the second occasion not worked out, or because he actually agreed to do it?

if the club could hire an actual coach/manager, then he’d still be in the actual job he was hired for.

surely he must be cut a bit of slack.

its not as if he was poached from an actual manager/ 1st team coach position from elsewhere.

its went wrong obviously, but why is he the  only cunt left without a chair when the music stops?

1 minute ago, barrymorrison1 said:

is it because folk are angry he was Twice promoted from the under 20’s to run the club, and on the second occasion not worked out, or because he actually agreed to do it?

if the club could hire an actual coach/manager, then he’d still be in the actual job he was hired for.

its not as if he was poached from an actual manager/ 1st team coach position from elsewhere.

its went wrong obviously, but why is he the  only cunt left without a chair when the music stops?

Any Rangers manager in any capacity that has the self pity that Graeme “`i’m just the guy that stands on the sideline”  Murty demonstrates should be so far from this club they aren’t even a speck on our horizon.

Yes he stood up and yes the board have played him but he also wanted to be judged on merit for the job and he honestly believes no one else could have done a better job than him??

He’s up there with McCoist on the delusion scale.

I don’t want him near the youth st the club if this is what he’ll teach.

3 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Because he's a fucking embarrassment that's why

2 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Any Rangers manager in any capacity that has the self pity that Graeme “`i’m just the guy that stands on the sideline”  Murty demonstrates should be so far from this club they aren’t even a speck on our horizon.

Yes he stood up and yes the board have played him but he also wanted to be judged on merit for the job and he honestly believes no one else could have done a better job than him??

He’s up there with McCoist on the delusion scale.

I don’t want him near the youth st the club if this is what he’ll teach.

Clearly in reference to having his baws cut off by King pre-semi final, and the resulting mutiny against him from our shitebag squad knowing there’s no way Murty can exert any authority. 

Obviously he doesn’t. It was all bluster to try and show some authority pre match. He can hardly come out and say I’ve been shite or poor or average. 

8 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Fuck sake mate I just choked on my Tunnocks Teacake !! Get him to fuck 

Sorry mate, I did not realise you were one of the few that did not get the game on STV2. I must admit I was not sure if it was him because I did not have the sound on but then I saw others posting it was him I knew I had indeed seen him. 

He has completely lost the players now and surely if we want any points from the last three games we need him gone. 

27 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It’s mental mate. Cunts were looking at me like I was in the wrong. I totally lost it when Windass jumped an inch off the ground for a header with Brown and Brown won it. Was fucking disgusting to watch. Couldn’t believe the clamour for Candeias shirt at the end man

Boy in the year above me at school got it haha

Was fucking raging at Candeias man

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Sorry mate, I did not realise you were one of the few that did not get the game on STV2. I must admit I was not sure if it was him because I did not have the sound on but then I saw others posting it was him I knew I had indeed seen him. 

He has completely lost the players now and surely if we want any points from the last three games we need him gone. 

Hopefully he's got a twin !! Exactly right mate about the last 3 games. Surely to fuck he must realise it's time to go. 

6 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

So, its not worked out, ,  why is he an embarrassment?

Pedro was an embarrassment, and still is, and still costing us big time financially. 

Murty has managed the impossible and made us even worse than we were under Pedro  and by god that’s some  achievement !!! Just get this useless taig bastard out of our club 

4 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Hopefully he's got a twin !! Exactly right mate about the last 3 games. Surely to fuck he must realise it's time to go. 

If only :happy:.

They can just put him to attend the garden until the season ends and put J N in charge for the last 3 games surely. But it looks unlikely after seeing him at the game tonight. 

17 minutes ago, piperpete said:

At half time mate never mind after it. He left Tav and Miller to do the halftime team talk as he was in the huff.

Is that true? So he gave Miller free reign to have a go at halftime but then took the huff for him doing the same at full time? 

1 minute ago, GeeSS said:

Murty has managed the impossible and made us even worse than we were under Pedro  and by god that’s some  achievement !!! Just get this useless taig bastard out of our club 

Also, Ibrox is as far from a fortress as I've ever seen it.

We'd be in with a shout of 55 if we didn't lose and draw all the home games we have this season.

The guys a coward. He's a bottom half Scottish Premiership manager at best.

16 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

So, its not worked out, ,  why is he an embarrassment?

Pedro was an embarrassment, and still is, and still costing us big time financially. 

Because he is a pitiful coward who's allowing the players to continue to not turn up every week because he doesn't have the balls for a confrontation with them

So the players shift blame, don’t fight, don’t take responsibility and don’t learn 

But when Murty does it it’s alright because it ‘’isnt his fault’’

Wouldn’t be able to keep company with anyone who can’t see that Fat fenian cunt is just as bad as the rest and a major part of the problem for a single second  

1 hour ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Honestly don’t know where to begin with this.You are at the wind up surely?Cut some slack?After the performances under his managerial control?He accepted the job 2nd time around with the intent of making it his full time.I agree he should never have got it in the first place but he knew what he was getting into.From that point on he gets judged as a manager and what a fucking disaster he has been.Anyone willing to cut him,our custodians,or players any slack at all after what us fans have had to endure are the type of people that really really don’t get it.Just like the ones that will clap the spineless shite bags onto the field on Saturday and tut tut if supporters have the audacity to criticise anyone at all.Like I have said before if supporters are happy to accept these kind of performances and back this squad of utter useless bastards no matter what then they are just  as much part of the problem.It really makes me angry the level some of our fans have sunk to.Especially the remember where we have come from brigade.Its really time these fuckers just shut up.I remember where we have come from and how far we have let our standards and traditions fall in that time.Makes my fucking blood boil!If you bleed Rangers like most of us do then your blood should be at boiling point too.

25 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Is that true? So he gave Miller free reign to have a go at halftime but then took the huff for him doing the same at full time? 

Why would I tell you a lie ? It wasn’t the case that he gave permission it was the case he sat and said fuck all to the players so The Captain on the day did the head thumping and Miller backed the Captain Tav.

Murty doesn’t like confrontation or telling players they are shite he want to be their mates.

He wasn’t there when Miller said anything to the players after the game mate

Archived