Murty Sacked - Confirmed

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Clearly in reference to having his baws cut off by King pre-semi final, and the resulting mutiny against him from our shitebag squad knowing there’s no way Murty can exert any authority. 

Obviously he doesn’t. It was all bluster to try and show some authority pre match. He can hardly come out and say I’ve been shite or poor or average. 

Mutiny :lol: The two most senior members of the squad had finally had enough of the sad sack, loser cunt and told him as much and were suspended for it. Miller, a guy that’s won us countless trophies, scored 9 goals against the tims, being suspended by a cunt who couldn’t even TALK to the players about another defeat against them  for 3 days. 

3 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Shitebag behaviour for a shitebag manager. He deserves it. Hopefully his keycard’sbeen deactivated as he can’t get though the gates at Auchenhowie. The soft bastard would probably burst into tears.  

And pricks like you are part of the problem at this club. 

12 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Honestly don’t know where to begin with this.You are at the wind up surely?Cut some slack?After the performances under his managerial control?He accepted the job 2nd time around with the intent of making it his full time.I agree he should never have got it in the first place but he knew what he was getting into.From that point on he gets judged as a manager and what a fucking disaster he has been.Anyone willing to cut him,our custodians,or players any slack at all after what us fans have had to endure are the type of people that really really don’t get it.Just like the ones that will clap the spineless shite bags onto the field on Saturday and tut tut if supporters have the audacity to criticise anyone at all.Like I have said before if supporters are happy to accept these kind of performances and back this squad of utter useless bastards no matter what then they are just  as much part of the problem.It really makes me angry the level some of our fans have sunk to.Especially the remember where we have come from brigade.Its really time these fuckers just shut up.I remember where we have come from and how far we have let our standards and traditions fall in that time.Makes my fucking blood boil!If you bleed Rangers like most of us do then your blood should be at boiling point to.

Fair enough, I’m not going to disagree, but the point I’m making if the actual owners could appoint somebody that actually could do the job, then they wouldn’t need to promote a guy who was doing the job he was given 2 years ago with the kids.

yer right, it’s turned out poor, but if Mcinnes had took the job, would it have turned out any better? I suppose we will never know, but at least he is a manager.

Its another disaster though, your right.

at least we should try and promote an actual “Coach/manager” this time.

7 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Fair enough, I’m not going to disagree, but the point I’m making if the actual owners could appoint somebody that actually could do the job, then they wouldn’t need to promote a guy who was doing the job he was given 2 years ago with the kids.

yer right, it’s turned out poor, but if Mcinnes had took the job, would it have turned out any better? I suppose we will never know, but at least he is a manager.

Its another disaster though, your right.

at least we should try and promote an actual “Coach/manager” this time.

All fair points and wouldn’t disagree.The only disagreement I had was cutting anyone some slack especially over the last month or so.The minute he stated he wanted the job he moved from being someone who was a victim of circumstance to a man that decided he was good enough to manage our Club.Any lasting sympathy anyone had for the position he found himself in should have ended from that point onwards.

1 hour ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Why do people hate this guy so much?

is it because folk are angry he was Twice promoted from the under 20’s to run the club, and on the second occasion not worked out, or because he actually agreed to do it?

if the club could hire an actual coach/manager, then he’d still be in the actual job he was hired for.

surely he must be cut a bit of slack.

its not as if he was poached from an actual manager/ 1st team coach position from elsewhere.

its went wrong obviously, but why is he the  only cunt left without a chair when the music stops?

In here win two games in a row you're a hero, lose the next two, you are wrote off, a taig at the mercy of the hanging party.Such is life on a football forum. 

I had hope for him and wanted him to succeed. However I quickly went off him for his treatment of Cummings and then the performances and results went tits up. 

He has turned out not to be the man, but fuck all the ineptness in his selections and tactics shite that are grossly over analysed  as it matters litltle, but it is being devoid of leadership skills, which for me is the biggest weakness. True leaders energise all around them and command respect and the people will follow and their bidding. He is then further handicapped by the dross known as players and spineless and disrespectful ones at that. He literally had no chance.

He was nothing more than the board's useful idiot as cover for their fuck ups. He should never have been put in the situation. Ah but he didn't refuse the job you will hear and therefore suitable for a hanging. 

Sure he shoulders some of the blame, but he was never where it was at and look no further than the board room. Not hard to work out where the guilty reside for the clusterfuck of a season and the one before. However, having a hanging party for the board is far too difficult for the challenged, so the easy target faces the wrath. Fans need to vent their spleen, but ffs don't ask them to vent it on the villains of the piece, which is this board.

For the next few weeks if Murty hasn't departed the building,, it will be more of the same shite, with players also being singled out. I only hope Stevie G is announced very soon and we can stop with the assasination of a man who took the opportunity to have a stab at the dream job and failed. Shot at dawn so he should.

I may add, we have another 150 plus pages of bile directed at Stevie G and he hasn't even been appointed yet. God help him if he ever drops points!

Most don't get nor want to do big picture. Three fucking years of lies, deceptions, court appearances, underfunding and mounting debt aand the many still don't get it. Hang the manager, hang the players we will cry and don't this board just love us for. We are bigger fools than even Murty. We are nothing if not predictable.

24 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Mutiny :lol: The two most senior members of the squad had finally had enough of the sad sack, loser cunt and told him as much as we’re suspended for it. Miller, a guy that’s won us countless trophies an scored 9 goals against the tims, being suspended by a cunt who couldn’t even TALK to the players about another defeat against them  for 3 days. 

Do you do full time clown for a living?

it matters not if he was the biggest prick on the planet, HE is the manager of this great club and it's not for those two wankstains to undermine and exploit. End of.

Think its piss poor the amount hatefilled shite Murty is getting thrown at him. Sire the team played shit bit thats because we are shite.

No chance will he get the job and nor should he but he does not deserve the level of crap he is getting.

1 minute ago, Camshy said:

Think its piss poor the amount hatefilled shite Murty is getting thrown at him. Sire the team played shit bit thats because we are shite.

No chance will he get the job and nor should he but he does not deserve the level of crap he is getting.

Take it you’ve not seen his pre match interview?

32 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Do you do full time clown for a living?

it matters not if he was the biggest prick on the planet, HE is the manager of this great club and it's not for those two wankstains to undermine and exploit. End of.

Bollocks. Absolute bollocks. This isn’t just about disagreeing with tactics or team selection. The guy has completely lost the plot, is a blubbering mess in front of the cameras and on the touchline. If he started parading around the pitch in his boxers, would the players have to keep quiet because he’s the boss? If he ordered them to score 50 own goals, should they do it? 

It was long overdue. Says all you need to know about the shitebag mentality of the squad that no one else had to balls to back them up. The cunt should’ve been hunted months ago. 

So all this thread is really about is that the news is that there is news to come sometime?

And the reality remains in current time that the Club has nothing to say or is unwilling to say anything (take your pick on which)

And that the real message from the Club is - we know we have to say something about something at some time in the future but for now all we can say is that we know we have to say something.    Or something like that.

Shambles.

59 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Sorry? How am I in any way part of the problem? Because I’m fed up being rolled over by near enough every team in the league? Because I won’t accept mediocrity? Because I won’t blindly support a fucking loser just because he happens to be manager? 

12 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Sorry? How am I in any way part of the problem? Because I’m fed up being rolled over by near enough every team in the league? Because I won’t accept mediocrity? Because I won’t blindly support a fucking loser just because he happens to be manager? 

Well said buddy,  I've had it tight in Facebook as well for wanting rid I'd murty.  Swear to fuck the next person who tells me to lay of him and that's he's done nothing wrong and how great a guy he is is due to get scudded.

I was finished with murty the minute I seen his pathetic greeting face when Dundee fucked us away from home.  To me that showed me how weak the cunt was away back then. 

1 hour ago, OneDavidCooper said:

You are talking complete pish . Murty should be hung for the last few months .

I don't care that he should not be there . He has been a cunt in the last few weeks .Showing zero empathy for our humiliated  and hurting support

I don't know how the guy continues to get the sympathy vote

He signed up for the Managers post . He does  plenty of talking himself up . He should be big enough to take every bit of criticism he deserves

1 hour ago, Wullie72 said:

Take it you’ve not seen his pre match interview?

Aye I seen it but I think most people took what ge said out of context. 

He was right, its the players that had something to proove. People seem to think by him saying what he did that it was a negative.......I dont, I get what he meant. You can do all you can on the training pitch and prep the guys but ultimately its them that have to do it when they are on that pitch.....that is clearly what he meant.

6 hours ago, OneDavidCooper said:

It hasn't worked out for Graeme but I don't understand the personal abuse he gets on here and certainly don't think it's justified. He goes with my best wishes and hopefully on to better things because overall he has been treated disgracefully.

Tend to agree and do have some sympathy as he was never experienced enough to take full control of the first team but he was all the Board could afford so pretty much fucked if he takes the role and fucked if he doesnt as he would be seen as turning his back on the Club during a time of need! Should only ever have been an interim appointment for a month ish at most but DK and the Board are to blame for that!

1 hour ago, Camshy said:

Understand what you are saying but this is the internet and the guy saw us battered last week and set us up for fail once again. Its not surprising this is the outcome. Dont agree with a lot of the comments about him myself but it is a forum and some people vent their anger in different ways.

7 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

You are talking complete pish . Murty should be hung for the last few months .

I don't care that he should not be there . He has been a cunt in the last few weeks .Showing zero empathy for our humiliated  and hurting support

I don't know how the guy continues to get the sympathy vote

He signed up for the Managers post . He does  plenty of talking himself up . He should be big enough to take every bit of criticism he deserves

It isn't just criticism though is it? The poster I replied  to called him a coward. Whatever he is he isn't a coward. If he was a coward he'd have kept the Under 20s job. It is that sort of crass shit that I object to in this situation and which is helping make us such a toxic club that anyone in their right minds will refuse to come near us. A supporter who has probably never played football at a decent level, who has probably not even managed a 5 a side team, and yet calls a man a coward who had a safe, low profile job and stepped up. Some cunts on here would have labelled him a coward had he not stepped up. You can't win. Other posters now saying we need someone to grind out results but yet when we won in that fashion against Hibs it was used to slag him off because it was regarded as a lucky win.

Ultimately, he hasn't done well enough - as many of us predicted - but who could in this situation? Name any prospective manager you want but I'll guarantee that after the first home draw or defeat against Kilmarnock the same people will be labelling the new manager in exactly the same way they labelled Murty. 

Criticism fine but allegations of cowardice I cannot accept as fair.

The only cowards at this club are the players. The people who really deserve toxic criticism are King and his pals. 

No further comment from me. I promise. 

7 hours ago, Camshy said:

Aye I seen it but I think most people took what ge said out of context. 

He was right, its the players that had something to proove. People seem to think by him saying what he did that it was a negative.......I dont, I get what he meant. You can do all you can on the training pitch and prep the guys but ultimately its them that have to do it when they are on that pitch.....that is clearly what he meant.

He’s played the same formation against them twice in a row and been pumped 9-0 overall. 

He can make changes during the game also, he’s a useless, tarrier loving cunt. 

40 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

It isn't just criticism though is it? The poster I replied  to called him a coward. Whatever he is he isn't a coward. If he was a coward he'd have kept the Under 20s job. It is that sort of crass shit that I object to in this situation and which is helping make us such a toxic club that anyone in their right minds will refuse to come near us. A supporter who has probably never played football at a decent level, who has probably not even managed a 5 a side team, and yet calls a man a coward who had a safe, low profile job and stepped up. Some cunts on here would have labelled him a coward had he not stepped up. You can't win. Other posters now saying we need someone to grind out results but yet when we won in that fashion against Hibs it was used to slag him off because it was regarded as a lucky win.

Ultimately, he hasn't done well enough - as many of us predicted - but who could in this situation? Name any prospective manager you want but I'll guarantee that after the first home draw or defeat against Kilmarnock the same people will be labelling the new manager in exactly the same way they labelled Murty. 

The only cowards at this club are the players. The people who really deserve toxic criticism are King and his pals. 

In the last 2 OF  games . The man has set us up to struggle . A manager with tactical  knowledge would have kept that game tighter on Sunday after the semi final .

It is no coincidence , right from the word go .The beggars came out all guns blazing and went for it from the start . Using our wings to get in behind us at ease

It was uncanny how easy it was

He deserves just as much criticism now as King and the players . We have had some of the worst results in our history

The blame lies at the door of King and our board

However Murty can do one asap . I hope he is nowhere near our club come start of the season or we are simply not learning a thing

It's not just murty, although he's fuck'n useless. There's actually very few, maybe a handful of the 180 people that are employed at Ibrox that I would keep. The tea's OK so our tea lady can stay. The old man at the reception desk he can stay too. 

Failing that they can all gtf - but the first one, the first fucker I'd like to boot all the way down Edmiston drive is mini fucking murray, a fucking con man of note. Then king, then robertson after they can all get to fuck. 

1 hour ago, OneDavidCooper said:

He’s scared of confrontation, scared to give the players a ballocking. He is a coward. 

Stepped up, shouted from the rooftops that he wanted the job permanently then shat it.

His love in and admiration for the taigs is boke inducing and fucking embarrassing. As is his self pitying petted lip nonsense that was clear in his pre match interview.

Archived