Brenda - " Thrown to the garbage "

hampden86

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

So even in the year they go for a double treble - their ST advert is aimed at us

:sarcasm:

They are sad cunts. They won the league yesterday yet the cunts in my work are all talking about us! Obsessed doesnt begin to describe them. I use it to remind them of how, even when they are supposedly “on top”, their attitude forces the mask to slip. They are second rate in every sense.

Even after 5-1, 4-0 and 5-0 wins in little over 12 months, the paranoia refuses to go away.   If anything it gets worse,  even they know that this is as good as it gets for them, and despite everything we have gone through we dont go away.  In fact we have the highest average away support,  we have more bums on seats at Ibrox each week than they have at their midden despite their distorted attendance figures.   They have not broken the will of the Rangers people and they know it.  The tide is turning.   Keep kicking us whilst we are on the ground Brenda,  we can take it.

14 hours ago, Sparkle said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Murty ended up coaching over there. 

Now that Murty has been sacked.... maybe he can go teach their players how to dodgy headstands and deny any responsibility for their actions.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

I genuinely can’t wait to see this tranny tarrier fuck in tears when we win that fucking title. Fucking thinks hes gods gift to Scottish football

Not just him, there whole support will go into meltdown when it happens.

Brenda, if you are reading this, can I suggest that instead of poking your snotty beak into Rangers business you concentrate on checking whether your next ride has a set of baws or not!!!!!

PS What were the circumstances when you replaced the dhalia?

Dont remember you having a say in that.

Maybe that was because it benefitted you?

Maybe you dont want us to replace GM with a hard-faced manager.

17 hours ago, hampden86 said:

Radio Scotland at 630. "Even Brendan Rogers has had his say on Gerrard" then all you hear is this Irish accent saying "He"s been thrown to the garbage". Sounded actually like someone impersonating the tranny shagger, but what the actual fuck???

Anyone else hear this? 

Too much to say on our club 

It's a sign he is lording it over us 

And for me ,he has someone giving him the headups about stuff 

Look at the state our club is in and we are still the only show in town. See to be honest I couldn't give a flying fuck what any Tarrier bastard has to say about us

At least we are not pedo harbouring scum unlike those inbred mutant cunts. Sure we have hit rock bottom but there is no way it will continue things will get better

It might take a lot longer than we all thought it would but the Rangers will be back and believe me bears the victories will never had tasted so sweet. 

23 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Look at the state our club is in and we are still the only show in town. See to be honest I couldn't give a flying fuck what any Tarrier bastard has to say about us

At least we are not pedo harbouring scum unlike those inbred mutant cunts. Sure we have hit rock bottom but there is no way it will continue things will get better

It might take a lot longer than we all thought it would but the Rangers will be back and believe me bears the victories will never had tasted so sweet. 

That seems a million miles away right now.

Until our board put up a defence against all this shit coming our way then stuff like this will continue unabated.

2 hours ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

That seems a million miles away right now.

Until our board put up a defence against all this shit coming our way then stuff like this will continue unabated.

But as you say Johnny that is not going to happen anytime soon as not only are the team bottle merchants so to are the board it's been open season on us for a while now.