Mullholland and Kirkwood last 3 games

20s results against quality teams added with 17s cup success last night, board should be looking at these two to get us over the line in 2nd place , Youth game last night showed a great desire which I presume is by good coaching within Murray Park   

1 minute ago, Rogerramjet25 said:

20s results against quality teams added with 17s cup success last night, board should be looking at these two to get us over the line in 2nd place , Youth game last night showed a great desire which I presume is by good coaching within Murray Park   

Naw , we have just tried that..........

11 minutes ago, Rogerramjet25 said:

you talk about the board as if they have a clue!

30 minutes ago, Rogerramjet25 said:

No they're actually doing a good job with the youths, so wouldn't want to lose them by having to manage the failures of the first team.  Stick with Jimmy Nicholl who will probably be leaving at the end of the season so no damage done to his reputation.