Club Statement

If there was anything that summed up the shitebag mentality running through the club it’s the fact that tarrier poof is able to walk back into the under 20s job. 

Lost a cup final 6-0? Don’t worry boys we’ll not talk about it. 

I really do not think Murty should go back to the U20s. He doesn't entirely deserve to be sacked, unless he refused to go, but I don't think he'll do the U20s any good. Yes, he was hung out to dry and given little to no choice in the matter. As has been said many times before the board must take ultimate responsibility for what has happened.

Personally, I'd like to see the entire team shown the door, of-course that would be well nigh impossible, but we live in hope.

6 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

I don’t want someone who has a defeatist attitude anywhere near our youngsters.

Spineless doesn’t begin to cover it.

shudder to think what he would do with the young guys last night when they get near his age range

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

The more you read that statement the more it baffles you.

What are the fucking difficult circumstances? Working under the fucking wet wipes that are the Rangers board and Mark Allen? Or that he had his spine removed after January? 

Shitebags who manage a shitebag who manages shitebags.

I know. Its like they're admitting how bad they are. 

28 minutes ago, Malvern said:

GRAEME MURTY has this morning been relieved of his duties as manager of Rangers

We threw the man under the bus as we could not find another manager but we appreciate that Jimmy and JJ will step forward and take over the reins for three pointless games for the end of the season.

Graeme will probably be thrown to the wolves and never allowed near any team in Rangers again but we are delighted to announce this move to take the heat off the board who have not had the courage to find a replacement at a suitable Primark price. Please be assured the board are working through a shortlist of under 20's coaches to take over the main squad as getting a proper manager would cost us cash we do not have at this time.

The club hopes to be in a position to bend the fans over and fuck them in the arse in the near future.

If I was Chris Graham or Jimmy Bell I'd be shitting mysel, both of them can't be far off getting a shot at the hot seat.

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Still no apology to the supporters, especially the 7,500 supporters that paid £49 a head to watch 11 wasters, 11 cowards, 11 shitebags, 11 spineless pieces of shite embarrass us and not for the first time this season?  The board can fuck off aswell.

STFU and pay your ST money, we moved the patsy on and will get someone else in, what the hell more do you want us to do? Get a new manager?

1 minute ago, Jasper Blues said:

Gents

Some of you need to read the statement again - Slowly.

Nowhere does it say GM is going back to ths 20s.

It says he will take some time to consider his options. Quite different.

It says in the statement that it could include going back to his role in the academy.......

5 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Tell them that the other team are better than them and not to be too disheartened if they are beaten.

Must be a new school thing this losers mentality as my wee boy got a warning at school the other day for shouting “yaaas” when his house at school won a quiz. Apparently he was disrespectful and didnt think of the people who lost’s feelings. 

What the actual fuck country are we living in.

Unfortunately the rot has set in across society, not able to be proud of your heritage, background, (well some), and its not the winning its the taking part that counts... Absolute rubbish! We all grew up knowing who was the hardest, fastest, best football player etc, this is being eradicated and the implications are clear to see ?

20 minutes ago, King_gazza said:

No thanks.

The u20's results have improved dramatically since Murty left & Kirkwood took over.

Since Murty left we've beaten Bayern Munch, Benfica, Leicester, FC Copenhagen, Valencia, Villareal, FC Utrecht

It’s exaclty the thing this board would do. 

Take a wining coach and replace him with Murty.