Club Statement

He won’t go back to the youths. How bad is it going to look on him if they said he’s sacked from first team duties and the youth duties in the same day. This ,he’ll take time to consider his options is saving face for him whether folk like that or not. 

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

He will take some time to consider his options, which include returning to his role at the Rangers Academy.

Think you need to read it back slowly..........

The key word is "options".

Look it up, it doesnt mean he will be going back to the 20s.

4 hours ago, Guardian said:

We should have got a proper manager after McInnes knockback. We are just as toxic now as then, maybe more so. 

Get this board out before they kill the club for real. The scum taunt us by saying we stood by and let our club die. 

I believe we really are doing that now if we blindly hand over more cash to this grossly incompetent board. Only a threat to their income will draw their attention. It will happen inevitably as this board is only taking us backwards, the big question is will the fans mobilise before too much damage is done? 

Giving the board our money is killing the club but when we had the easedales and lambast or whatever his name is on the board and making a cunt of it you said withholding money was killing the club and labelled the boycotters blue taigs, scum and a host of other names ? 

4 hours ago, cstamomusa said:

Highly unfair to Billy Kirkwood that stepped up and took  over the U20s when Murty took a new better position.  I don't see why he should be demoted after Murty didn't make a success out of his new role.  I think any of us would be pissed if that happened to us, especially if we were doing a good job, and there wasn't any reason to remove or demote you.

It's called a secondment, once it's done you go back to your original role.

7 hours ago, billym27 said:

GRAEME MURTY has this morning been relieved of his duties as manager of Rangers.

Jimmy Nicholl and Jonatan Johansson will take charge of the team for the three remaining matches of the season.

Rangers are grateful to Graeme, who did not hesitate when asked last October to become interim manager after the departure of Pedro Caixinha and then, at the turn of the year, when he was offered the role as manager until the end of the season.

Graeme has had to contend with difficult and challenging circumstances but conducted himself in a thoroughly professional manner. He will take some time to consider his options, which include returning to his role at the Rangers Academy.

Jimmy Nicholl and Jonatan Johansson have already started preparing the team for the match against Kilmarnock on Saturday and they will be in place for the two remaining fixtures, against Aberdeen and Hibernian.

The club hopes to be in a position to comment further on the managerial situation in the near future.

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/club-statement-88/

I once read a book about writing. It gave you tips on how to become a better writer and how to make it easier for the reader to buy into what you're trying to say without losing interest. No, don't fucking dare stop reading this, I'm not finished yet, stick with it...

The book advised cutting out words which were not required - "that" being a prime example of an over-used, often redundant word. 

So after spying the above emboldened text, I thought the following to be more appropriate and straight to the point;

"Graeme has had to contend with us"

Do you agree?

3 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Giving the board our money is killing the club but when we had the easedales and lambast or whatever his name is on the board and making a cunt of it you said withholding money was killing the club and labelled the boycotters blue taigs, scum and a host of other names ? 

A lot has changed since then. We now have little to lose. Just look at the mess we are in now, thanks to those who hailed King as a new messiah. He used every dirty trick and lie to get in, and it worked, so lets just do it again and effect change to get the club back on the right track. Or are you saying the folk who got King in did the right thing ?

1 minute ago, Guardian said:

A lot has changed since then. We now have little to lose. Just look at the mess we are in now, thanks to those who hailed King as a new messiah. He used every dirty trick and lie to get in, and it worked, so lets just do it again and effect change to get the club back on the right track. Or are you saying the folk who got King in did the right thing ?

Nothing’s changed the club is still a fucking circus show

I didn’t support boycotts then and I don’t now. 

Boycotting bad, boycotting good, make yer mind up ffs

Blue taig ?