It's Jimmy Nic and JJ for last 3 games

Does it actually matter at this stage? The board fucked us over, the team lost discipline and the manager at the time was toothless and did not want confrontation.....

Can it actually get any worse?

If you all keep your voices down I will bring Ember to the next game to manage but he spooks easily so no singing songs or shit, just be quiet and he will meow when I need to do something.

5 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

I dont think Jimmy deserves a free pass on the last few weeks either.

He was the assistant manager and even if he was overruled on tactics should at least have had them up for the fight.

He should be out too

Rumours suggested words between GM and JN at Hampden at the break. Jimmy has looked isolated in the dugout since his appointment. Dont think Murty ever wanted him.

1 minute ago, Young Bob said:

Rumours suggested words between GM and JN at Hampden at the break. Jimmy has looked isolated in the dugout since his appointment. Dont think Murty ever wanted him.

I would still have expected more from him . The team has simply given up too easy in theses games.

3 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

I heard that they had been arguing all week and that Nicholl had told him the players had no idea what he wanted them to do. This supposedly continued at full time and was rhe main bust up though Wallace and Miller contributed their tuppence worth in support of Nicholl 

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

It's a fucking joke. JN and JJ are just as much to blame. Get them to fuck to.

In Jimmy Nicks defence there was plenty of times he was giving Murty advice and you could see he was ignoring it. Standing well away sucking on his coat zip. 

But I do agree that they are all culpable for failing to get players to do the bloody basics.

7 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

I dont think Jimmy deserves a free pass on the last few weeks either.

He was the assistant manager and even if he was overruled on tactics should at least have had them up for the fight.

He should be out too

I agree. He was part of a failed coaching team that resulted in the sacking of the manager he was brought in to support.

He was coaching in the arse-end of the Championship with Paul Hartley at Falkirk, before we swooped for his services.

TBH Nichol being given the job after Pedro was binned would prob have been better, I know he doesn't have bags of Manager experience and a cabinet with trophy after trophy but he does have some experience of managing teams.

No doubt we will get raped the last few games.

No real change then. 

We are now onto a second choice manager who was part of the management team that made us a joke. 

Better hope he doesn't win the next games or we will be stuck with him. 

This is just shuffling the deckchairs on the Titanic. We need proper direction, not more patch ups. 

Things have got so bad the debate on Gérard has almost stopped. Due to rumours of investment etc he has now become very acceptable. With another few days he will be hailed as a saviour. 

If he doesn't come I'm afraid this board will lose the support of all but their most diehard fans (board support not team support) 

This constant turmoil and embarrassment has to stop. This board must pony up or do one. 

Someone needs to get us over the line and rather than bring up more youths it’s best to leave it to JN since he clearly disagreed with Murty.

There is no way a new manager will take over with 3 games to go and I don’t think for a second the next manager will come in and say “I want Nicholl  and Johansson as my back room team “ so they’ll do their part or see us through the last 3 games and then be on their way when a new manager comes in over the summer.

Id be delighted to see a formation change and a real fire and fight in the players but  that’s probably just wishful thinking.