It's Jimmy Nic and JJ for last 3 games

8 minutes ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

He was relegated as Cowdenbeath manager...twice.

He has also won things. Obviously hes not a candidate for the full time position, but as an upgrade on Murty, its an improvement. Do I have faith in these players turning it around. Sadly not.

10 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

He has also won things. Obviously hes not a candidate for the full time position, but as an upgrade on Murty, its an improvement. Do I have faith in these players turning it around. Sadly not.

Yeah I hope he can rouse the squad for the last few games, but can’t help feeling the players have now chucked it. I’m expecting to finish 4th.

34 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

One thing you can say is that JN is no loser. Too bad the majority of the squad are.

I take it we're not including taking Cowdenbeath from the Championship to a few minutes away from being in the Lowland League over a coupe of years then?

1 hour ago, islandblue said:

I heard that they had been arguing all week and that Nicholl had told him the players had no idea what he wanted them to do. This supposedly continued at full time and was rhe main bust up though Wallace and Miller contributed their tuppence worth in support of Nicholl 

I heard that also

Hopefully they have the balls to bring in youth players like Barjonas and Wilson for the remaining fixtures. I couldn't give a fuck about where we finish now and never want to see those serial losers in a Rangers jersey again.Whoever takes over deserves everything that is coming to him if he runs with any of the cowardly , lazy, pitiful bastards that have shamed us and the club .

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

JJ got the job at Rangers coz he was the only one of pedros local lad candidates that wouldn’t have an apoinion , nod and smile at the correct time , he’d been out with Murty today for me , weak 

He also did one of the only good bits of transfer business in the last 3 years, when he recommended Morelos.

I don’t see how JJ gets tarred with the rest of them. Someone like Barry would’ve only come in to try and get the job himself, which Pedro was never going to stand for

17 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

He also did one of the only good bits of transfer business in the last 3 years, when he recommended Morelos.

I don’t see how JJ gets tarred with the rest of them. Someone like Barry would’ve only come in to try and get the job himself, which Pedro was never going to stand for

He was summed up when Andy Halliday is shouting and bawling at someone from the dugout semi final , jj stood looking straight ahead , didn’t want involved , non confrontational smile nod contribute fuck all and take a wage