First time I’ve ever seen the majority of our support united

GOAT

I'm actually pissed off with the board at this point. At first I was willing to go along with it but they are so incompetent and not fit to run this club. Warburton was a disaster. Pedro was a disaster. Murty was a disaster. Out with the manager appointments they can't attract any serious investment and have no respect for the support.

They absolutely need to get a new manager in as soon as possible and it has to be spot on. This will be the FOURTH manager. How many times are we willing to let them fuck up before we do something about it?

20 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

united about what?

For the most part i see many fans who have finally woke up to our boards lies and another group thats still wanting to give them another chance even when their best option is another under 18s coach.

i dont think were united

I’m with this guy

We’re split over the new manager. Still (incredibly) split over the board. Split over Murty. Not sure what unity we’ve achieved. Probably just the fact we can all agree the team that represents us is fucking chronic. 

22 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

A bit like yourself you mean ?

I rarely start a thread.  If I do it's normally on the off chance I've seen a bit of news that isn't already posted.  GOAT has a real tendency to post his own thoughts out width the already existing threads as if they merit special attention.  I mean, I'm assuming this thread is about Murty so why not post it in the Murty thread?  

United?

United about what?

We're split on the Scouse git Gerard.

We're still astonishingly split on king and the board.

We're split on Murty.

We're split on what players should stay or go, although we all seem to agreed on Pena and Herrera.

And I dare say we're split on pie and bovril at halftime or a coffee and a burger.

We're about as united as a lego model that's been chucked off the top floor of the flats along from Ibrox.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I wouldn't say that at all. 

In fact i'd say we're now split into 3 main groups. 

The fans of the board, the not fans of the board but excited by the idea of Gerrard and the final group would be the sane. 

By the end of the day it will be 8 main groups.

Just now, big blue Fin said:

United?

United about what?

We're split on the Scouse git Gerard.  i would rather have Pulis or Warnock

We're still astonishingly split on king and the board.  Team of fucking arseholes who have yet to put a penny in. As far as I see it the supporters have yet again bankrolled the club and let these people lord it up

We're split on Murty. im not, murty for all he has been thrown in at the deep end has still not covered himself in glory with most of his decisions being ill timed at best

We're split on what players should stay or go, although we all seem to agreed on Pena and Herrera. They can all fuckin go. To a man 

And I dare say we're split on pie and bovril at halftime or a coffee and a burger. None, the catering is shocking 

We're about as united as a lego model that's been chucked off the top floor of the flats along from Ibrox.

Just filled this in so you know where i stand lol

Were completely united on the murty and this current squad being a bunch of shitebags and wasters. We’re united that this board isn’t doing the job it should be.  

2 hours ago, TMB said:

I rarely start a thread.  If I do it's normally on the off chance I've seen a bit of news that isn't already posted.  GOAT has a real tendency to post his own thoughts out width the already existing threads as if they merit special attention.  I mean, I'm assuming this thread is about Murty so why not post it in the Murty thread?  

Is that no what a forum is? :lol: 

see if you don’t want to read my threads, don’t read them.