Miller and Wallace

Dickie

Should the fans not be showing support for these 2? I don’t think it matters if you rate them as players but I always thought both gave 100% at all times yet were kicked out by the club and over 2 weeks later we are not any the wiser about what their crime was. If it was as reported because they had a go at murty and his rat pack then good on them. Personally I would put both of them in charge for last 3 games instead of jimmy n and jj. 

If the truth is that they called out Murty fkr being shite then they get my respect. No one else in our team has that passion. 

Miller it is goodbye. Wallace i’d hope returns as I still think (if he finds considtency) has something to offer. 

1 hour ago, kanjo said:

If the truth is that they called out Murty fkr being shite then they get my respect. No one else in our team has that passion. 

Miller it is goodbye. Wallace i’d hope returns as I still think (if he finds considtency) has something to offer. 

Watch how many balls come into our box from the right, when he plays.Wallace couldn’t tackle a fish supper.

If they had a go at the manager in front of the squad they deserve to be where they are. Doesn’t matter how good or bad the manager is, or who the manager is, there is a line and they crossed it. If it was to the players then they should be back as that’s part of being a senior pro but it’s unclear at the moment i think. 

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

i think the board played a blinder, made them scapegoats

i dont particularly like either of them but they didnt deserve that treatment, and the way some fans speak of them is exactly what the board wanted

i think both of them would have probably put more effort in than any of our players on Sunday

And its not that i think either of them should have been playing for us next season cause i dont, and ill never call Miller a legend, i dont think Wallace has really done enough to be called one either but hes the closest thing to it of our players of the last 7 years.

But both of them deserved to leave the Club in a more dignified manner than the way they were chucked out.

Our Club has no class. We just come across as bitter. Mr Struth and Jock Wallace and the Gallant Pioneers would be turning in their graves if they saw the way the Club is being run. The previous board were a shower of spiteful individuals and the current one is doing their best to match them. Classless behaviour not befitting of those running Rangers 

Well said. That is bang on for me. Miller doesn't deserve the slagging he gets on here. Has played his part in helping us through the divisions, always gives his best and has more often than not delivered against the scum. Past it now and has been a bit of a headless chicken in some games last couple seasons (how much of that is down to working with shite managers and shite players?)  No legend but a good servant in my book and deserved a lot better over Murtygate.

39 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

Well said. That is bang on for me. Miller doesn't deserve the slagging he gets on here. Has played his part in helping us through the divisions, always gives his best and has more often than not delivered against the scum. Past it now and has been a bit of a headless chicken in some games last couple seasons (how much of that is down to working with shite managers and shite players?)  No legend but a good servant in my book and deserved a lot better over Murtygate.

He helped us out of 1 division at the second attempt.

Has he really delivered more often than jot against the beggars? I would doubt that but i am not discarding the goals he has scored against them.

3 hours ago, Dickie said:

Should the fans not be showing support for these 2? I don’t think it matters if you rate them as players but I always thought both gave 100% at all times yet were kicked out by the club and over 2 weeks later we are not any the wiser about what their crime was. If it was as reported because they had a go at murty and his rat pack then good on them. Personally I would put both of them in charge for last 3 games instead of jimmy n and jj. 

The fact that not one but TWO managers felt it necessary to bin Miller speaks volumes and is surely more than coincidental, so the end of the season, end of contract, end of the road.  Bye Kenny. 

12 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

The fact that not one but TWO managers felt it necessary to bin Miller speaks volumes and is surely more than coincidental, so the end of the season, end of contract, end of the road.  Bye Kenny. 

Both managers that were sacked for poor performances (which is what was we on here we calling for), maybe they should have ask Miller to suggest a better manager.  The board hasn't come out and criticized Murty, for them to bring back Wallace & Miller would look like they were, I don't see it happening.  

Nope, would be the wrong message to send out to a) a new manager and b) the rest of the team, saying it is ok to fuck your manager off and undermine the club...use the money saved on their wages and let the new manager bring in his own replacements. Hopefully they get some cash by selling Wallace rather than binning him and getting f.all

4 hours ago, Dickie said:

We need a left back for Saturday.  I say bring them both back.  Murty's a fanny.

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

But the fact is neither of the TWO was a manager. Also no cunt knows what happened but you and others have decided that they were in the wrong. I would play the 2 of them over any of the cowards on show the past fortnight.