That special interview for the job you never thought you could get

Thermopylae

3 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Nork calling Mindy come in over nanoo nanoo 

Well our last 4 managers have been McCoist, Warburton, Caixinnha and Murty so I can't see why you're dismissing Clark out of hand  ... if anything he's an improvement because Killie would probably have sunk without trace with any of them at the helm not made top 6

1 minute ago, Thermopylae said:

I can't help thinking it would be a better option to find a new manager that doesn't involve going into crippling amounts of debt 

I agree, although I’m not sure hiring Gerrard involves going into crippling amounts of debt... but that aside, Clarke doesn’t want the job, the club don’t want Clarke, and Gerrard has all but signed.

I literally don’t understand anything about your thread.

OneDavidCooper likes this

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

I agree, although I’m not sure hiring Gerrard involves going into crippling amounts of debt... but that aside, Clarke doesn’t want the job, the club don’t want Clarke, and Gerrard has all but signed.

I literally don’t understand anything about your thread.

The thread is about how Clark wanting the job (and you can be sure he does) will affect his approach to the game ... so far as Gerrard goes why would he take the job when his big rivals have pots of money right now? 

45 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

I'm sure you just get stoned and start typing drivel.

I’m stoned an reading his last 2 posts has took the Stone right aff me, if he didn’t have such a high post count I’d swear hes a tarrier 

just shows that supporting Rangers can do to your mental state of mind

24 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

The thread is about how Clark wanting the job (and you can be sure he does) will affect his approach to the game ... so far as Gerrard goes why would he take the job when his big rivals have pots of money right now? 

Course he dosent want the job Killie is his only successful job in management so far, I can see his point in NOT wanting it 

and Clarke is no better a candidate than Gerrard if you take into account his past failures, least Gerrard dosent have any failures to compare with yet, btw I didn’t want us to go near Gerrard but I’m coming around to realise there’s no outstanding candidate so anybody we can realistically attract is a gamble as they will be up against the same tarrier side