Paul Murray still leaking 2 Daily Retard

AM1872

I don’t understand what has happened, Or what impact it will have with Rangers but from the outside it seems that people are quick to tear Paul Murray to shreds. 

Why were we all happy when they ‘saved the club from the spivs’? Why do people still hold King in the highest regard?

inknow it’s the record but the points about warning is of Whyte and Green, and trying to offer a counter deal are true. 

Has he walked away richer for his part in ‘saving Rangers’?

Just now, Trooblue said:

What we take from this is confirmation that there's been a bust--up between King and at least two board members. Cause of bust-up?  Details of the Gerrard deal?  King's current court problems? Combination of the two perhaps. 

Probably more to do with the fact king needs to keep stirring the soup that is our boardroom before people realise how utterly fucked for at least another generation we are going to be. Any period of stability in the boardroom means cunts can be tagged with the disaster thats happening, i mean some folk still think king is ok ffs

The wee deluded rat should be forced to hand back every penny he stole from the Club. Jackson will be in mourning for weeks now his snitch is out the loop. No Rangers man would ever praise that fucking rag..never mind the courageous journalism pish he spouted.

Good riddance ya wee wank..May you wake up bald.

6 minutes ago, Del said:

I don’t understand what has happened, Or what impact it will have with Rangers but from the outside it seems that people are quick to tear Paul Murray to shreds. 

Why were we all happy when they ‘saved the club from the spivs’? Why do people still hold King in the highest regard?

inknow it’s the record but the points about warning is of Whyte and Green, and trying to offer a counter deal are true. 

Doesn't matter if he's richer, he's been a part of two Rangers boards who have been an utter disaster and deserves every bit of criticism he receives. 

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

One of the daily taigs main sources finally gone..........

This cancerous cunt has a bigger ego that Mccoist 

Can we imagine what damage this little Scrotum has done being in his position over last few years  

Just now, Del said:

He never saved Rangers 

What utter bolloks 

But he may have helped take us to a place we will never recover from 

34 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Then be a good chap and fuck off out a thread you have no interest in reading, debating or discussing ??

newspapers should be open to all—except the censor.

27 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

What we take from this is confirmation that there's been a bust--up between King and at least two board members. Cause of bust-up?  Details of the Gerrard deal?  King's current court problems? Combination of the two perhaps. 

Letham is said to non to pleased that Barry Scott has gone, he introduced him.

1 minute ago, backup said:

newspapers should be open to all—except the censor.

I fucking despise the rebel. But id rather one copy and paste than every cunt clicks a link. 

Also difficult to know why you are anti something, or how to challenge it, if you shut your eyes and put your fingers in your ears to it ?

3 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

I'm saying the forum has a few retards. Kind of ironic I'm having to explain this. 

Sorry mate. I was so incensed when I read that shyte in the DR I completely lost my sense of humour. The scary thing is Paul Murray believes all of this in his little head. He needs to be sectioned. Proper head case.

55 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

He never saved Rangers 

What utter bolloks 

But he may have helped take us to a place we will never recover from 

According to plenty on here he/they did ‘save Rangers’. 

I don’t personally believe that but there seems to be people jumping to the defense of King and slating Murray. Aren’t they both as guilty as each other?