Paul Murray still leaking 2 Daily Retard

AM1872

3 hours ago, thehost said:

The cunt was part of a group of arseholes who sat back, watched the club be vilified, watched an uber-arse (bain) sign off his own remuneration package, watched on as debt spiralled. He then proceeded to try and procure the club with no money, then money (most of which was to be financed by a now felon) then he promised, if he was defeated in a vote, that he would walk away only for that to be a lie and turn up when king appeared. Throw in his "border" antics, his #hiredhand gravy approach and his complete inability to add the square root of fuck all, to the betterment of The Rangers and you have plenty of reasons to want the cunt nowhere near the place.

As soon as he was back the old bainites were swarming round the place, not to mention his email chums.

Fair enough mate, theres obviously an agenda there so I wont go into it.

You would be here all day focusing on the negatives of Rangers, board members and generally in the last 6 years.

I just dont think he is much of an issue and as in my opinion as much as you belittle him, he never really had to get involved or be a part of it.

There is a bigger picture than singling out individuals and I am just bemused as to why he gets so much stick when guys like DK seem to get free reign.

I just hope him and Barry Scott resigning is a positive rather than a negative.

5 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Couldn't help but laugh when I seen that article.

Jackson doing a puff piece for a mate nothing more. Jackson is only upset as murray can't leak him any more information 

Jackson is a wank.alway was and always will be .played football at youth level with him  and he was even a wank then 

1 hour ago, thebooler said:

At least we know they're fukkin useless and toxic.

We'll never know now where Ashley would have taken us.

Sick hearing the argument "Aye, but we got rid of Ashley", which strangely enough, we don't hear too much of nowadays.

Maybe the penny's dropped that Kings a fukkin cowboy.

Mate, I think it’s pretty clear where he would’ve taken us. The fact that in spite of all the other tangible assets the club owns he insisted on getting Security over our badge etc. for his loan speaks volumes, IMO.

People are correct, we kept the club alive but for all the tens or hundreds of thousands of us who contributed we were all still just thousands of individuals and couldn’t come together to cut off the head of the snake i.e. Ashley, Green et al. That needed people coming in at ownership level and tackling them head on.

I don’t think anyone can say with any real conviction that we could’ve got rid of the previous board without someone coming in at that higher level. But at the same time it also needs to be recognised the part we all played. And I actually think that applies to the boycotters as well. If we’d all just kept going along and buying our ST’s (although I did keep buying mine) and buying merch then the creeps in the Board room would’ve had no reason to sell. Why would they if we were still giving them what they wanted: Money.

I think they current board have got questions to answer, particularly in relation to the appointment of Caixhinha, but to say they’re cancerous and no better than the previous scum is, to me, harsh and incorrect. They’re not perfect but they’re at least putting money in which I don’t think they’ll ever get back (certainly not with any profit) and I believe they have the interest of the club as their primary concern.

1 hour ago, thebooler said:

At least we know they're fukkin useless and toxic.

We'll never know now where Ashley would have taken us.

Sick hearing the argument "Aye, but we got rid of Ashley", which strangely enough, we don't hear too much of nowadays.

Maybe the penny's dropped that Kings a fukkin cowboy.

More of a South African rustler.

19 minutes ago, BigDak said:

Mate, I think it’s pretty clear where he would’ve taken us. The fact that in spite of all the other tangible assets the club owns he insisted on getting Security over our badge etc. for his loan speaks volumes, IMO.

People are correct, we kept the club alive but for all the tens or hundreds of thousands of us who contributed we were all still just thousands of individuals and couldn’t come together to cut off the head of the snake i.e. Ashley, Green et al. That needed people coming in at ownership level and tackling them head on.

I don’t think anyone can say with any real conviction that we could’ve got rid of the previous board without someone coming in at that higher level. But at the same time it also needs to be recognised the part we all played. And I actually think that applies to the boycotters as well. If we’d all just kept going along and buying our ST’s (although I did keep buying mine) and buying merch then the creeps in the Board room would’ve had no reason to sell. Why would they if we were still giving them what they wanted: Money.

I think they current board have got questions to answer, particularly in relation to the appointment of Caixhinha, but to say they’re cancerous and no better than the previous scum is, to me, harsh and incorrect. They’re not perfect but they’re at least putting money in which I don’t think they’ll ever get back (certainly not with any profit) and I believe they have the interest of the club as their primary concern.

Keep tokin the crack pipe ffs.

4 hours ago, Del said:

According to plenty on here he/they did ‘save Rangers’. 

I don’t personally believe that but there seems to be people jumping to the defense of King and slating Murray. Aren’t they both as guilty as each other? 

In my book 

Lining them up Valkerie style would do the both of them  

4 minutes ago, BigDak said:

What part is shite?

A lot of your post is correct, but you go on to spoil it mate by saying King has invested money. He's loaned us money, which he can recall at any time, and that worries me.

What if Barry Scott requests his £6.5m back by next Friday? We're screwed.

Scott wants £6.5m and Kings going to court because he can't find £11m for the share offer.

We could be in a situation very soon where the club need to find £17.5m.

And that's just Scott's loans. What if King decides "Fuck it. I'm off"? We're looking for another 6 or 7 million returned tae him, and another £250k we owe Murray.

The Parks? 

That's the situation we're in mate, and it was Kings money that put us there.

35 minutes ago, thebooler said:

A lot of your post is correct, but you go on to spoil it mate by saying King has invested money. He's loaned us money, which he can recall at any time, and that worries me.

What if Barry Scott requests his £6.5m back by next Friday? We're screwed.

Scott wants £6.5m and Kings going to court because he can't find £11m for the share offer.

We could be in a situation very soon where the club need to find £17.5m.

And that's just Scott's loans. What if King decides "Fuck it. I'm off"? We're looking for another 6 or 7 million returned tae him, and another £250k we owe Murray.

The Parks? 

That's the situation we're in mate, and it was Kings money that put us there.

Fair point. But I think with the state of Scottish football if we’re going to get back to where we were we’re going to have to do that (at least initially) while running at a deficit. We can’t challenge the mhanks while running on a budget of St Johnstone. It’s not just the buying of players it’s paying their wages, staff wages, running Ibrox and Murraypark and so on. 

2 hours ago, Beaujolais said:

We all have our opinions. IMO Paul Murray successfully undermined the previous Board and replaced one individual with a dubious reputation but incredible wealth with another individual with a dubious reputation and not enough wealth. King has invested no money into Rangers directly since taking over, but instead has the Club by the balls with the supposedly soft loans. Unless King pulls off a master stroke and actually has real investment into the Club organised rather than plans to add even more debt to fund the new Manager and their Football budget requirements, then I fear the Club is, under his stewardship, heading in a far worse direction. I just hope Murray is leaving because King has real investment lined up and is not a rat leaving a sinking ship.

The thing is though, as far as I understand, someone can’t just fire money into a company - other than sponsors and I don’t think Scottish football is much of a draw for sponsors. There has to be a share issue so until there is another share issue do we not have to do these soft loans?

From what I’ve heard Murray “resigned” due to his blabbermouth tendencies.