Paul Murray still leaking 2 Daily Retard

AM1872

2 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

No I don’t, you were talking a pile of pish an knew fuckall about what you were talking about to me still??

You were saying people are loaning king money, regardless of how it’s paid back it’s the club that we’re loaned the money not king personally an that they can pull their money out an no legal paperwork can stop them, if you look at what Neily explained to me there is deadlines so no they can’t pull their money out!

"We could be in a situation very soon where the club need to find £17.5m".

Like I said, you need to read posts properly. Now have a nice day.

59 minutes ago, thebooler said:

"We could be in a situation very soon where the club need to find £17.5m".

Like I said, you need to read posts properly. Now have a nice day.

Very soon, really?

Read neily an bigdaks last posts! 

Your at the scaremongering to try an find more negitive shite to sling at king, there is enough genuine reason to criticise him without making shit up

20 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Very soon, really?

Read neily an bigdaks last posts! 

Your at the scaremongering to try an find more negitive shite to sling at king, there is enough genuine reason to criticise him without making shit up

Think u missed the most important word.  "could" changes the whole context of the statement and turns the argument around to suit yourself

6 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yeah.

Who is defending King?

There are 7 pages in this thread, give them a read and if you don’t think that people are defending/making out that king is better than Murray, then nothing I say will convince you.

However, there are also other posters in this thread stating that a strange bandwagon of king/murray supporters have been appearing in various threads, which I agree with, but don’t understand why??

Are you saying taht this isn’t the case?

2 hours ago, Del said:

There are 7 pages in this thread, give them a read and if you don’t think that people are defending/making out that king is better than Murray, then nothing I say will convince you.

However, there are also other posters in this thread stating that a strange bandwagon of king/murray supporters have been appearing in various threads, which I agree with, but don’t understand why??

Are you saying taht this isn’t the case?

It should be easy for you to show me.

Please feel free to quote the posts which supported King before you made your initial post. And also those after that initial post.

Who is supporting and backing King?

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It should be easy for you to show me.

Please feel free to quote the posts which supported King before you made your initial post. And also those after that initial post.

Who is supporting and backing King?

You can make up your on mind mate. 

Maybe im wrong and no one is supporting/backing him but it’s clear to me and obviously to others. 

Spoke to a friend who knows Graeme Park very well. Allegedly it was Dougie that kicked PM out not DK. Allegedly he can't stand him and thinks he's a penniless showboater - told him so at board meeting discussing SG appointment and PM was really negative about appointing SG. The story goes that Dougie told him to shut the fuck up and if he doesn't like it he can fuck off. PM resigned on the spot after being spoken to like the little hoor he is. Then BS the idiot resigned on the spot too because he was being negative about our Stevie too. DK just sat and watched in disbelief at the designo resigno pair in disgust and for once he and Dougie were on the same page. We now have a unified board with no tittle tattle from potless penniless back of the sofa Paul and whats more no more leaks to the Daily Retard. Keech you're a cunt.

Even better news I'm hearing the board aren't planning on renewing Level 5 contract. Traynor will now have to try and earn a real living like the rest of us -  end of the gravy train for the philanderer (you know what I mean Jim - I just can't understand what sort of beast of a woman would want to have an affair with a fatso like Jabba) :mutley:

14 hours ago, Del said:

You can make up your on mind mate. 

Maybe im wrong and no one is supporting/backing him but it’s clear to me and obviously to others. 

And yet when I've asked you to show me which posters, and what quotes you don't/won't/can't.

You mentioned that there were 7 pages for me to look through to find the basis for your argument. Again, I'll ask you to back up your claims with those quotes, particularly those prior to your initial post.

Shouldn't be too difficult, there are only 7 pages after all. Over to you...

14 minutes ago, AM1872 said:

Spoke to a friend who knows Graeme Park very well. Allegedly it was Dougie that kicked PM out not DK. Allegedly he can't stand him and thinks he's a penniless showboater - told him so at board meeting discussing SG appointment and PM was really negative about appointing SG. The story goes that Dougie told him to shut the fuck up and if he doesn't like it he can fuck off. PM resigned on the spot after being spoken to like the little hoor he is. Then BS the idiot resigned on the spot too because he was being negative about our Stevie too. DK just sat and watched in disbelief at the designo resigno pair in disgust and for once he and Dougie were on the same page. We now have a unified board with no tittle tattle from potless penniless back of the sofa Paul and whats more no more leaks to the Daily Retard. Keech you're a cunt.

Park exhibiting all the traits of new money, a lack of class and certainly not Rangers class, having said that anyone who would build the monstrosity he has out Strathaven way is sadly lacking in taste.

17 minutes ago, backup said:

Park exhibiting all the traits of new money, a lack of class and certainly not Rangers class, having said that anyone who would build the monstrosity he has out Strathaven way is sadly lacking in taste.

Thats just total nonsense. The Parks are staunch. I may not like Dougie like yourself but he's right on this. We need to unify now and support the board and team not take swipes.

17 minutes ago, AM1872 said:

Thats just total nonsense. The Parks are staunch. I may not like Dougie like yourself but he's right on this. We need to unify now and support the board and team not take swipes.

Lots of people are staunch from all walks of life PM is staunch, what is your point, Parks are still buffoons both of them.

58 minutes ago, backup said:

Lots of people are staunch from all walks of life PM is staunch, what is your point, Parks are still buffoons both of them.

Buffoons worth hundreds of millions. Oxymoron

PM is not staunch - he's a glory boy

55 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Pretty sad that people are in here banging on about this but haven't managed a single post about Gerrard.

Unfuckingbelievable. Its like they want to wallow in misery

1 hour ago, backup said:

Says the man who's such a success he spends his time telling lies on the internet :lol:

Aye, they haven't a penny between them, buffoons alright.

They're such buffoons, they've nothing better to do than spend near their whole day shit stirring and telling lies online, their life is so sad. 

Brilliant stuff :lol:

6 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Unfuckingbelievafuckingbloodyfuckingbubble

:mutley: 

To be fair most of them are celtic fans. No chance a real Rangers man can't now be very very very happy :cheers:

Ali looked gutted poor guy. I wish he'd had the same backing as SG. If he'd trusted some of the people behind Chuck he would have got the money but alas he couldn't stand the man.

10 hours ago, backup said:

All about opinions but his new house is stunning!