Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Big risk and could well be a huge mistake but fuck me it's exciting. 

Also massive fan of crispy lips no longer being the biggest name in Scottish football. 

He never was. Rangers the biggest name in Scotland. 

4 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

One of England's greatest players coming to manage us, and you don't think this will sell season tickets? Seriously?

If you’ve got half a brain and were easily bought in to “Omg its the real Stevie G!!!!” then maybe aye.

42 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

:lol:

why do folk think this would sell STs?

this genuinely baffles me

Has to be daft wee laddies who are blinded by the lights. All they're seeing is the name 'Steven Gerrard',completely ignoring the fact that he isn't even a manager. It's fucking mental.

Also,were you on the sauce last night? :lol:

The standard of refereeing in Scotland this season has been fucking dire and a positive side affect of having Gerrard as manager is that it will increase the media exposure of this outwith our biased fucked up main stream media.

The hibs cunt that dragged down Tavernier would be rightly ridiculed in a normal society and the referee will be questioned on his ability and impartiality. 

41 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Regardless of who is in the managers chair if a string of quality players move to Ibrox therefore potentially  improving the on field performances that will shift the books, big names attract big names and such is Steven Gerrards standing in the game he will be a magnet to players that would blank us if Murty/Warburton/Caixhina were making enquiries, I am flip flopping all over the place with this  but now my Thursday empty glass is now spilling over.

45 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I think sales would have dropped, the shambles we are in, on and off the pitch, especially after the 4-0. 

But if it is true, then the enthusiasm is back, can't see a drop now. So in that sense, sell ST's. 

9 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

One of England's greatest players coming to manage us, and you don't think this will sell season tickets? Seriously?

Pretty sure what he’s getting at is we don’t need a big name to sell out ST’s.

We did it last year with some Portuguese clown in charge.

I get the enthusiasm, even if I'm worried about the gamble. 

But grown men shouting choo choo and posting pics of Thomas the tank engine or similar in regards to this at any time, though especially now, is cringworthy as fuck to me. 

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

But grown men shouting choo choo and posting pics of Thomas the tank engine or similar in regards to this at any time, though especially now, is cringworthy as fuck to me. 

The thing is. Imagine we spend a good few quid on some decent players. It all clicks and we start the season winning our first ten games and have a 6 point lead over the taigs..

I'm sure we will all be on board then..Choo choo-ing every fucking where.!!!!..

Reality is or is it conditioning after the last 7 years that it's all going to be Shite and more misery to suffer..??

8 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

6A3A169A-A507-41F6-80CA-38F0D7479449.gif

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

@born a blue nose your getting it tight on FF cause eh Siam69 post hahahaha

off back to RM if you think it's cringe then.

They are slating us on their Gerrard thread about this.

One of them, called Born a Blue Nose, is a well known Zangief looking spastic who's brain is fried with all the diesel he snorts.

He openly talks about murdering folk in real life and spends all his time trying to convince folk he gets all the ladies. Only thing he's fucked is his hand, closely followed by his brain.

7 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

When have a ever spoke about murdering cunts :lol:

Everything else bang on though 

7 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

? canny mate need to discard this body first 

6 hours ago, gmcf said:

Hope not - I just gave you a like :lol: 

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Cunts got a cheek, it's none other than the cum drinking spastic himself

I just told him to stop drinking spunk, it's sending him nuts!

Enough, I'll leave them to it. After what we've been through I understand their excitement, but probably exactly because of what we've been through, the cynic in me has me worried, again! 

And grown men shouting choo choo at any time needs a slap in my book ffs. 

3 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

The thing is. Imagine we spend a good few quid on some decent players. It all clicks and we start the season winning our first ten games and have a 6 point lead over the taigs..

I'm sure we will all be on board then..Choo choo-ing every fucking where.!!!!..

Reality is or is it conditioning after the last 7 years that it's all going to be Shite and more misery to suffer..??

we need to give the next manager time to stop 10 in a row.  Gerrard needs time imo. if he does get the job? hopefully he can bring some good players in and i genuinely believe if he got fit, 37 or not he could stroll this lg himself.   

20 minutes ago, Sket said:

Has to be daft wee laddies who are blinded by the lights. All they're seeing is the name 'Steven Gerrard',completely ignoring the fact that he isn't even a manager. It's fucking mental.

Also,were you on the sauce last night? :lol:

Aye mate was a bit mongod lol 

18 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Regardless of who is in the managers chair if a string of quality players move to Ibrox therefore potentially  improving the on field performances that will shift the books, big names attract big names and such is Steven Gerrards standing in the game he will be a magnet to players that would blank us if Murty/Warburton/Caixhina were making enquiries, I am flip flopping all over the place with this  but now my Thursday empty glass is now spilling over.

The books shift when it’s senderos and forrester I don’t get the questioning of fans and needing sound bytes to sell STa

19 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I think sales would have dropped, the shambles we are in, on and off the pitch, especially after the 4-0. 

But if it is true, then the enthusiasm is back, can't see a drop now. So in that sense, sell ST's. 

But we sold record amounts last summer after a 5-1 doing at home to them 

Archived