Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MattyBlue said:

Seems mental that little over a week ago the vibes where so negative and angry (and rightly so)

Now we're on old firm eve potentially allowing the scum to seal the league title against us

and nobody gives a fuck because we're potentially appointing Steven Gerrard and throwing £20M at him :crabflute:

If anything it shows how gullible some of our fans are and that a few rumous and media bullshit can take the heat off the cancerous cunts who own us 

3 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I have been out all day, update please.

Gerrard is getting announced tomorrow morning according to some Arab cunt, he also doesn’t know if he wants the job and is still making a decision about it because he wants three things guaranteed which no one actually knows what they are, he’s also not happy with the budget and is going to be guaranteed a transfer kitty of 20million.

2 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I have been out all day, update please.

You'll wish you’d stayed out!

Some news outlets are running that SG’s a done deal.

Others say he’s accepted as long as 3 conditions are satisfied - but they won’t / don’t say what they are.

There - you’re as in the dark as the rest of us!

1 minute ago, MattyBlue said:

Seems mental that little over a week ago the vibes where so negative and angry (and rightly so)

Now we're on old firm eve potentially allowing the scum to seal the league title against us

and nobody gives a fuck because we're potentially appointing Steven Gerrard and throwing £20M at him :crabflute:

the bheasts are raging over this. 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Agreed providing 3issues are sorted.

1.finding a pen

2.teaching a scouser how to spell his name

3 checking his pockets for stolen goods 

Outrageous way to talk about our new Manager, get this cunt banned!

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Gerrard is getting announced tomorrow morning according to some Arab cunt, he also doesn’t know if he wants the job and is still making a decision about it because he wants three things guaranteed which no one actually knows what they are, he’s also not happy with the budget and is going to be guaranteed a transfer kitty of 20million.

I'd prefer if you'd call it a 20m war chest mate.

1 minute ago, MattyBlue said:

Fuck the taigs

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

the bheasts are raging over this. 

In all seriousness if it was true that popcorn teeth got the fear about captaining and playing for NI because he was targeted over it I think there's every chance SG could be getting a threat over this. He's already given in to one, has he not?

1 minute ago, theblueoysterbar said:

In all seriousness if it was true that popcorn teeth got the fear about captaining and playing for NI because he was targeted over it I think there's every chance SG could be getting a threat over this. He's already given in to one, has he not?

read he was threatened

2 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Maybe one of the conditions is:

’As long as I don’t get any death threats’

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

If anything it shows how gullible some of our fans are and that a few rumous and media bullshit can take the heat off the cancerous cunts who own us 

I don’t think it does G I get what your saying I really do. I’m still scunnered with the whole scenario but I do get it. It’s the last throw of the dice for King without doubt, it’s massive gamble but it’s going to cost them big time, as he won’t cone cheap and he’ll want to be financially backed player wise. 

Like yourself I’m not convinced and we can’t geg this wrong, I really can’t get excited about it big one thing Is for certain, king fails this time there is no way bank 

Archived