Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

How is the money meant to be able to come into the Club?

Fuck knows....I just read the text, rumours a couple of weeks ago were suggesting that AJ had investors waiting in the wings.

Just now, wullyRFC said:

They have far too much experience as managers  and were not as good as Gerrard as players I'm afraid

Yup and neither are brand names or would sell Season tickets like Gerrard and let’s not forget the tens of millions we’re gonna get just from having him here...

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Brown paper bags

Aye, it would have to be.

People don't want to understand the reality, bar a share issue, or usual sponsorship etc, money cannot just 'come into' the Club.

Be different if someone owned us outright, and wanted to. 

Not that I believe it for a second anyway.

Imagine being a young player at us just now. Next season you’ll be goin into training or playing in games, and Steven Gerrard will the the one you’re trying to impress. 

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Yup and neither are brand names or would sell Season tickets like Gerrard and let’s not forget the tens of millions we’re gonna get just from having him here...

We'll be exploiting the Asian market. The Chinese will soaking at the thought of him in a Rangers tie

1 minute ago, WWTC said:

Imagine being a young player at us just now. Next season you’ll be goin into training or playing in games, and Steven Gerrard will the the one you’re trying to impress. 

Oh my goodness just think

19 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

We spent about 7m and are only a few slip ups at home away from being right beside them :lol: 70 fucking million

surely there will be a few liverpool players that come up. ones that aint getting a game.  SG and the lure of the scum match.

30 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

what makes you so sure of that? McCoist was a world class footballer and didnt command respect.

Your name and youre cv as a footballer mean nothing in management terms.

ill back him, but i won't be singing his name or changing my avatar to his pic or any of that pish until he desrves the praise

Apologies for deviating off topic but I completely disagree that he was World Class.

Just now, KingKirk said:

MPH or Warnock:lol::lol::lol: one is a cunt the other had zero chance of getting the job after Pedro...

You're a cunt aswell but we have to put up with your retarded simpleton posts every day

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

MPH or Warnock:lol::lol::lol: one is a cunt the other had zero chance of getting the job after Pedro...

I’d rather have a cunt who’s a good manager than a cunt who isn’t.

MPH was the obvious choice but this board doesn’t do obvious they like to gamble everything they have on rookies with no experience as a manager 

Archived