Jump to content

Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager


Wullie72
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

There is nothing to base that on apart from inexperienced tho. Murty dud pedro dud Warburton dud.

Gerrard is fresh. Its upto him to prove he has it.

Why does it need to be us though? 

Haven't we had enough of handing out apprenticeships? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If it is to be Gerrard then I really really hope it works

But I can't shake the feeling that we're a boxer on the ropes and rounds are running out and we're throwing a big punch and preying that it lands.

Hope to fuck i'm wrong

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, cascadeshrimp said:

If it is to be Gerrard then I really really hope it works

But I can't shake the feeling that we're a boxer on the ropes and rounds are running out and we're throwing a big punch and preying that it lands.

Hope to fuck i'm wrong

Apprentices with hand tools, boxers on the ropes....i love this place i really do

Rangers#1 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Why does it need to be us though? 

Haven't we had enough of handing out apprenticeships? 

Yes of course but when we don't have the money for a top name this is the next best thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

surely there will be a few liverpool players that come up. ones that aint getting a game.  SG and the lure of the scum match.

If we have any sense we will be going for Woodburn or someone of that ilk, we should be aiming to get BPL youth that are good enough to go in right away, as the taigs, hearts, hibs have done, I don't think Gerrard is naive or tactically inept enough to sign Nemane types thankfully.

sausagetrunks likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Supersonic said:

We'll be paying Gerrard more than Warburton and Pedro combined. I guarantee you he's not the cheap option.

Aye but hes cheaper than FDB or someone with a bit of experience.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

We'll be paying Gerrard more than Warburton and Pedro combined. I guarantee you he's not the cheap option.

Maybe not the cheapest but with all his contacts and Liverpools backing we should have a proper team and not a bunch of fairy's 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

You've been banging on about him being a top name for the past week ya fucking maniac

He is a top name! We wanted to do what the scum done imo

Get a top name with experience couldn't afford that so have went for the big name 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...