Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

If you think SG has the capability of winning the league your pretty much a mongo spastic.

Aye you know he cant possibly win a second rate league dont you pal, you’d need to be a tactical genius with years of managerial experience up your sleeve to tackle a gig like this, especially with the tims havin such a top quality side as they have often demonstrated in Europe over the last few seasons. 

Half a dozen quality players wouldnt make an enormous difference, especially with the peanuts he’ll have to work with, which I’m sure you’ll know about aswell? 

I think you should take yer apprentice and yer hilti and fuck off into the corner with Murty, you’s would be well suited

Just now, KingKirk said:

Aye but hes a name that's what the board has went for over experience clearly

Yes and it's been obvious for years now the board don't have a clue what they are doing. We should be hounding them for going for Gerrard not backing them.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Aye but hes a name that's what the board has went for over experience clearly

Michael Barrymore is a name and his career has went down the tubes. He's got the same managerial experience as Gerrard and would probably cost us a fraction of what Gerrard wants. 

2 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Aye you know he cant possibly win a second rate league dont you pal, you’d need to be a tactical genius with years of managerial experience up your sleeve to tackle a gig like this, especially with the tims havin such a top quality side as they have often demonstrated in Europe over the last few seasons. 

Half a dozen quality players wouldnt make an enormous difference, especially with the peanuts he’ll have to work with, which I’m sure you’ll know about aswell? 

I think you should take yer apprentice and yer hilti and fuck off into the corner with Murty, you’s would be well suited

Clueless drivel.

Just now, KingKirk said:

Mental mate massive risk we just can't help ourselves

wtf

You've been saying what a great appointment this is going to be.

Don't take offence here as it's not an insult it's something I genuinely want to know, have you ever been diagnosed with any brain injuries?

1 minute ago, wullyRFC said:

Yes and it's been obvious for years now the board don't have a clue what they are doing. We should be hounding them for going for Gerrard not backing them.

I don't have any feeling towards the board mate good or bad. Imo its a complete waste of time.

I wonder how this one will be dressed up I still remember with fondness how Murty was described to have a similar record to Walter Smith:duh: maybe we will get Gerrard like Guardiola are also youth coaches who have gone straight to a big job.:whistle:

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Michael Barrymore is a name and his career has went down the tubes. He's got the same managerial experience as Gerrard and would probably cost us a fraction of what Gerrard wants. 

Dont be daft mate ffs

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Barrymore is a murdering male rapist

Archived