Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A big warm welcome to the footballing legend that is Stevie G.

This is the start of the return of the feel good factor. Felt fucking good watching that. A footballing icon comes to Ibrox. The guy has a presence. It's been a long time fucking coming and could never have imagined it under King.

Nice piece of Hollywood theatre. Said all the right things, but missed out the bit where he'll be taking the tranny shaggers head off. 

The taigs will be hurting. We are now seriously coming for them rabid cunts.

Let's hope another Souness revolution in the making.

Good luck Mr Gerrard and Mr McAllister.

I’m not expecting immediate success, but with patience and proper investment, they can start to identify players to form the core of the team to start challenging for trophies. He’s got a massive task ahead of clearing the squad of the dead wood from the past couple of seasons.

27 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Fantastic media coverage?

Thought King would announce new investment, so there isn't any?

From a purely PR perspective, it would be a waste to blow ALL your good news in one go.

On the other hand, it would be great to know we have all that sewn up & that promises made to SG will be fulfilled.

2 minutes ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

Good luck Mr Gerrard and Mr McAllister.

I’m not expecting immediate success, but with patience and proper investment, they can start to identify players to form the core of the team to start challenging for trophies. He’s got a massive task ahead of clearing the squad of the dead wood from the past couple of seasons.

Very true although I'm sure there has a rocket went through that dressing room today 

Just now, Thermopylae said:

Very true although I'm sure there has a rocket went through that dressing room today 

Those petals will freeze in their tracks (again....) if they think a proper footballer’s evaluating them!

20 minutes ago, StevenDavis said:

Fuck up you :lol: 

Kidding on you are in the know, shut up. :lol:

Robin Van Persie and Nani must be signing soon then, mind the bookies had Rangers as favourites to sign them?

Fucking whopper.

Hahaha never have, just laughing at your snide comment. 

Made a mug of yourself, “whopper”. 

Archived