Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

13 minutes ago, gersandy said:

What I meant is they mean nothing if the manager can’t do the fundamentals. 

I just worry that he’s still learning and could make mistakes. We don’t need that right now as the clubs on its arse.

That said, I’m excited by the appointment which is crazy.

I agree mate but I think Gary McAllister will have a big input.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

So everyone tuning into Super Scoreboard for a meltdown? ????

They're was one losing his shit on talksport an hour ago

Durham..."So Brian, why do you think you know the current situation better than Gerrard and McAllistar, surely they have looked into resources they will have"

celtic fan... "Not the same club, EBTs blah blah"

Durham..."Call us with your thoughts on Gerrard listeners, thanks to Brian the celtic fan and tax expert"

i made it to Ibrox with seconds to spare practically abandoned my car illegally  just outside the Broomloan gates :lol: daughter and i got to see and welcome him tho. Great turnout. Actually looking forward to next season tho theres much work to be done. Was telling my Daughter that if it goes well today might end up a very important day in the Club's history and she should remember it

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Haha KDS is a laugh those cunts saying we can't afford to start his contract till first of June:lol::lol::lol: 

unreal. Im glad he is not starting till then. i want the season over and done with and Gerrard not have the end of season baggage Pedro had.

11 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

He’s not in charge for the game mate

Yes I knew that but my choice of words was wrong.

Anyway let's hope the dressing room is as lifted as the fans are for tomorrow's game

7 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

i made it to Ibrox with seconds to spare practically abandoned my car illegally  just outside the Broomloan gates :lol: daughter and i got to see and welcome him tho. Great turnout. Actually looking forward to next season tho theres much work to be done. Was telling my Daughter that if it goes well today might end up a very important day in the Club's history and she should remember it

Brilliant !! 

Just made it as well.  

Think I ran past you with my wee niece in my arms in front of the main stand ? 

Things you do for love lol 

The confidence just flows out of this guy and its catching he has got winner wrote all over him and i am sure that fukin tarrier misfit will be looking over his shoulder next season

Buying into this now big time, I am sure he will get the financial backing he needs from the board and the backing from the Rangers fans.I am looking forward to next season and to see the comings and goings that will be happening.

18 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I agree mate but I think Gary McAllister will have a big input.

Looks like it. Let’s hope it’s a lift to the players that are here at the moment. We need maximum points from these 3 games and a punt at Europe next season. 

6 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

Yes I knew that but my choice of words was wrong.

Anyway let's hope the dressing room is as lifted as the fans are for tomorrow's game

The players will now be looking to impress. Gerrard will install that winning mentality that we’ve missed for 6 years now, and improve them as footballers.

Archived