Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

"I won’t be one of those managers that goes on about a philosophy and talks and talks and talks.."

I wonder what tranny manager he's talking about there!

LMFAO

13 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Be interesting to see the response when he goes on a bad run or makes mistakes, which is inevitable.

Still can't decide if this is moronic or genius

He will have a bad run and he will have bad results, but we need to then ask ourselves is anyone going to come here and have overnight success, the quick fix just doesnt work.

Already there is an air and authority about him that gets people sitting up and taking notice.  He seems to have a sort of command about him so that when he talks of leading and of needing players that understand and cope with the responsibility of playing for Rangers it tells me he has something about him that will get the best out of players and not tolerate nonsense underperformances.    He seems to create a spark, a jolt to the system, a bit of much needed energy and enthusiasm...….but its in plain speak, in a way that seems to get alongside the feelings and ambition of the Support.   That is great imo.    I really hope the players get a massive lift from SG being their new manager.    They have something to play for in the last games of this season...….the right to try to prove they could respond even better if SG thinks they are good enough to be here next season.

I like the cut of Gerrard's jib.   He did very well today.   I am coming round to the view that the managerial team of Gerrard and McAllister is exactly right for Rangers at this time and that they have more than enough about them to produce a proper title-challenging, and cup-winning side.    

I'm already looking forward to the new season.  

Brenda, right now, is huddled in fetal position, sucking his thumb, and on the phone to Chelsey, crying and asking 'her' why all the media's attention's been on Rangers all week and not him.

Just now, terminator said:

Brenda, right now, is huddled in fetal position, sucking his thumb, and on the phone to Chelsey, crying and asking 'her' why all the media's attention's been on Rangers all week and not him.

Funny how on a day like today all you can think about is that lot 

I would just like to say I joined this forum about a year ago maybe, not sure but this is the first time I have seen the fan base on here all pulling in one direction. 

I know there are uncertainties and still some not sure but I have never experienced people on here actually genuinely happy and excited about going forward. 

I'm not sure when this site was set up so people on here might have spoke about Rangers in older threads winning the league, I haven't known any of that on here so let's hope things are good going forward for us as on a whole. 

No Surrender!!! 

3 minutes ago, terminator said:

Give it a fucking rest and concentrate on us for fucking once.

Just now, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

I would just like to say I joined this forum about a year ago maybe, not sure but this is the first time I have seen the fan base on here all pulling in one direction. 

I know there are uncertainties and still some not sure but I have never experienced people on here actually genuinely happy and excited about going forward. 

I'm not sure when this site was set up so people on here might have spoke about Rangers in older threads winning the league, I haven't known any of that on here so let's hope things are good going forward for us as on a whole. 

No Surrender!!! 

Aye we used to have league wins but this is the first time in fucking years that it’s been this positive. 

The Uefa Cup semi and final have threads on here too 

Archived