"Fuck Scott Brown"....

52 minutes ago, SheriffHood said:

What's the obsession with this cunt all about? He seems to be the first thing that comes into a lot of peoples minds whenever we do anything. 

To be fair I think it's got more to do with the manner of his celebrations than anything else.  Still, there's no need to think about someone that pathetic.

Seriously OP on a day we bag gerrard as manager with possible major investment incoming you feel the need to talk about that fucking goon. 

Tarrier springs to mind but I'm not one for name calling or trying to out other member.  This time I think u done a great job yourself

Statistics claim you are never more than 20 feet away from a rat.

In Scotland it seems you are never more than 20 feet away from a rat taig. 

Coincidentally both species have small brains, cause other humans many problems and tend to breed unchecked. 

36 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Tarrier springs to mind but I'm not one for name calling or trying to out other member.  This time I think u done a great job yourself

Retract that insinunation immediately against the OP.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Retract that insinunation immediately against the OP.

Why would I do that???  Peeps on here have been quick enough to throw it at me and Ive never shown a love fest for brown or any other fucker.  Only a strange individual would post shit like that 

42 minutes ago, writingranger said:

To be fair I think it's got more to do with the manner of his celebrations than anything else.  Still, there's no need to think about someone that pathetic.

I've seen a lot of cunts over the decades playing for them who I've hated with a passion, either because they were taig cunts, or just because I knew they had the quality to hurt us. and broon doesn't even come close to peter grant or tommy burns for ability or hate. Not one of them has ever been the first thing that came into my mind whenever Rangers signed someone.

15 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Why would I do that???  Peeps on here have been quick enough to throw it at me and Ive never shown a love fest for brown or any other fucker.  Only a strange individual would post shit like that 

Because i told you to.

13 hours ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Caught live by Sky News just before the main announcement by a fan in the stand.

Seconded here. :mutley:

"Fuck Scott Brown!"

Absolutely fucking love it!!!

For years, this cunt - a pig of a player, has intimidated and bullied the fuck out of Rangers players at will.

Few players have given the the prick what he deserved (- Bartley did, and recently the lad who gave him a well deserved boot in the nuts).

Referees have done piss all about his dirty fouls.

The scottish mhedia are forever splashing images and headlines building up the dirty bastard.

So it was quite refreshing to see a "Fuck Scott Brown" sign live on telly today.

And as for those on here saying there's no place for it on a day like today.

Well, that's fucking bullshit, it was appropriate!

Because, if a dirty cunt like Brown had played the way he does in scotland against Liverpool when Gerrard was playing, then Broony would have been in the hospital with a broken leg after 5 minutes.

Signing Gerrard today - signified the days of Brown intimidating and kicking Rangers players off the park are over, making the 'Fuck Scott Brown" sign expressing it appropriate for the occasion!