Radio Scotland

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

9pm start should be good tonight and guys who don’t chase the blue pound 

http://www.rangersradio.online/?m=0

Deff tuning in tonight. Listened a few times and its good to hear people siding with us. 

Not sure if they have anything to talk about tonight. Maybe just tactics for tomorrow.

48 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I know I know .it's on the "banned" list but I'm up north working and it's the only station in can pick up .

the panel were just discussing the new manager of Rangers and stated that Gerrard is the biggest name to enter the Scottish game since Gazza',oh Timmy, lieswell and st Brenda won't like that one 

maybe a ban from the piggery too now ????? 

They're not banned from Ibrox they chose not to take up their media passes because we banned McLaughlin.

6 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Deff tuning in tonight. Listened a few times and its good to hear people siding with us. 

Not sure if they have anything to talk about tonight. Maybe just tactics for tomorrow.

??? I’ll be there listening also ?

6 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Fanny with a big ego, cunt fucking loves himself, I reckon he'l be seething that his stock has risen little since coming up here and getting fuck all credit for romping a wan horser with three times the wage bill of his rival, and now having any limelight taken away by a far brighter star. What's been apparent in the last week is that Gerrard seems to be universally loved by the whole football world and brenda is now the obstacle against him succeeding, which the whole football world (outside Scotland ) seem to want, first half decent offer I reckon he'l be off.

Brenda is a pervert and an oddball

13 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Fanny with a big ego, cunt fucking loves himself, I reckon he'l be seething that his stock has risen little since coming up here and getting fuck all credit for romping a wan horser with three times the wage bill of his rival, and now having any limelight taken away by a far brighter star. What's been apparent in the last week is that Gerrard seems to be universally loved by the whole football world and brenda is now the obstacle against him succeeding, which the whole football world (outside Scotland ) seem to want, first half decent offer I reckon he'l be off.

Spot on.

If we announce proper investment on the back of appointing Steven Gerrard as manager, there's nothing surer. He'll be offski down south, he'll get one half decent job, then be found out for what he actually is.

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

I know I know .it's on the "banned" list but I'm up north working and it's the only station in can pick up .

the panel were just discussing the new manager of Ragers and stated that Gerrard is the biggest name to enter the Scottish game since Gazza',oh Timmy, lieswell and st Brenda won't like that one 

maybe a ban from the piggery too now ????? 

Dave King that said it mate in this conference. Were they just repeating it or were they agreeing? Its true though. Gerrard is a genuine world name in football. One of the few English players who deserved their reputation. Nobody close to his status in football has been in our game for decades. I've always liked him as a player and captain. Commands complete respect from players, leads by example, looks seething with a draw, played at the highest level, has worked under top managers, knows all about the game, determined as they come, takes no shit. I think he's got serious potential. He's a winner. The problem is funding and whether King and the rest give him the cash to have a proper go. McCinnes and the other usual suspects have experience but I'd expect Gerrard has learned more in football than them having worked under lots of good managers during his career. He'll also have McCallister with him who is also someone who has decades of experience.

Anyone watch this? Who's the dick that calls it a punt? Rabid prick 

Also does the guy ask at the end say what's your message to the fans? Gerrard replies 'lets go' :lol: 

1 hour ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

He'll be seething even more so that the job he was being touted for (Arsenal) looks like it is going to be handed to his successors, now former, number two lol

8 hours ago, chris182 said:

Was laughing my arse off when listening to Heart and Hand pod - reporting that Gollum fae the BBC had to report all the happenings whilst “hiding behind the trees across the road ” :lol:

See if I had seen this .I would have parked up 

And got phone out and taken a video of the whole thing .While laughing my head off

Then maybe a few choice words afterwords